Peterson in shambles

So apparently, if Juden Peterstein wasn't already enough of a joke, he has to make an ass of himself publicly making fun of a thick model by saying she isn't beautiful (picrel is the model) even though she is way hotter than his wife lmao. Is this finally the end of Peterstein? Have his acolytes finally realised how retarded he is?

Attached: image (1).png (920x1200, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-RTj6hJs9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just fucking lol.

Attached: FS-VoZEVsAAnjat.png (870x458, 87.8K)

If you wouldn’t slam that shit, you’re a faggot as far as I’m concerned

Imagine standing up to trannies but backing down to fat chicks

Fucking disgusting

>hoes fat
fixed her post

I mean
She is a fuck face
And she is not a butter face.
He is not lying, just random
These fat bitches need to know where they belong

Id drill oil in that shit, but she is a fat pig

I’d slam that pig no doubt, but SI has fallen for the wrong is right, fat is good mental illness world we live in.

She’s likely gonna get diabeetus and have a foot cut off eventually. She will also make your kids fat incels (not voices) because she can’t cook a healthy meal.
0/10 Architects in shambles

Attached: C6AA9067-024D-4656-8692-3494BD7757CD.jpg (634x794, 83.24K)

she is fat

>she's not a butter face
no, but she is a butter body. she is clearly made of butter.

Apparently this board is full of homos
>tfw no chubby hapa slampig

she looks like a 5 foot block of canned meat

Kill all Landcow

She's not beautiful at all. A woman on the cover of a magazine is supposed to represent a top tier woman, not someone that looks like they shop at wal mart. It would be like telling men the pinnacle of all successful men is a guy that drives a dump truck for a living.

He’s not wrong. While she may be better looking than his wife she’s not very pretty and she’s fat.

>These fat bitches need to know where they belong
exactly

>gassing up box trolls
only a simp would do such things

Under those layers of fats there is a beautiful face and body. But the layers of fat are there, so she is ugly

What kind of faggot complains about cute chicks?

Attached: yumi nu.png (1152x1248, 1.88M)

Hush yor blau Shaniqua.

Ok, so there are unironic incels ITT. You faggots have not fucked ever in your life. Peterson has literally gone insane from benzos now.

Attached: 00186228s2.jpg (720x541, 70.27K)

disgusting fat man faced brown whore

She is literally ugly. Her face is below avarage and her fat isn't even distributed well. Ugly body, ugly face, ugly swimsuit. Good hands tho.

Fugly bug

>Japanese and Dutch descent
In what universe is this obese hapa abomination beautiful?

youtu.be/I-RTj6hJs9E

Attached: 9bb330492886b95eb4ff9a1b88528585.jpg (305x340, 16.29K)

That Sports Illustrated model is not attractive and Peterson was correct to call it out. His wife's appearance is irrelevant. No one was making her out to be an example of beauty which SI was trying to shove down out throats.

>HE MADE FUN OF MUH WANK MATERIAL!
Booh-hoo, nigerfaggot, also it's called "FAT" you fucking lard chaser.

Unpopular opinion:
Some guys like big girls. She's not for me but whatever. I don't agree with promoting fat culture but I think it's kinda gay to try and control who another man wants to fuck. Dudes wanna fuck fat chicks who cares? No one is making you fuck fat chicks you know.

then call me gay, I don't care. Even for a fat chick she has pancake tits and is built like a potato. Absolute shit tier genetics, and it has nothing to do with her race or skin tone. She is the epitome of mediocre.

I would eat that bitches ass all night and Peterson is lying if he wouldnt aswell

>Pocahontas on a modern American diet.
She'd at least be fuckable if she lost 60 pounds.

t. Homosexual

mine

He's right but he's gonna lose.
This is one area that he can't logic himself out of.
They're going to eat him alive.

She's hot in all the non-homosexual universes.

yeah, but that is not the same thing as 'who should be on a magazine.'

think about that for a minute. that is how low-tier and garbage ridden american culture is. SC knows that fatty-bait is matty-bait and they just don't care anymore.

also, i think she is like 10 percent too fat, even for a plus sized model.

Found the beta with a whale wife

His wife wasn’t on the cover of SI swimsuit, retard

She’s fuckable but she would look much better if she was less fat

True but this modern society needs to stop gassing up these mediocre looking women into thinking they are equal to VS runway models and other elite tier women. Society shits on mediocre men who don't have the best careers, so why does it push sloppy mediocre looking women like they are "ideal"?

JP is based. Seethe more fat atheist boy.

She is ugly, fat and has wrong skin colour.

Desperate fucking incel lol. I would look at this bitch I’d need to be in a 10 year dry spell before even remotely considering. No way you fags are down that bad

Shut up, Vaush. I can smell you through the screen. Nigger.

His wife also isn't a professional model. The point is a professional model shouldn't be fucking gross to look at. It would be like getting served McDonald's at a 5 star restaurant.

You're only right about her being fat.

The more I see of this chick, the uglier she gets.

Or I'm from a country where the 500kg elevator says 5 people only instead of 2.

Attached: 5218887hh.jpg (682x1024, 364.99K)

All homosexuals should be burned, yes.

>amerifats like (((big girls)))
Correct. Everybody else has healthy preferences

Not Vaush, retard, just look at how your favourite schizo daddy-substitute is acting. He's gone cookoo (but as if we didn't know that already).

Attached: 57923371-10825163-image-a-157_1652795514682.png (634x426, 180.8K)

>you WILL praise the benihana heiress nepotism photo op

I agree with him. Her eyes look like they were put on wrong

Damn right she blows. Bitches like that will tickle and blow on your will any time of day. All day if you want. I miss by big land whale. That pussy was so good. God damn.