Maria Zaharova: Russia will respond to Finland's NATO-membership with a military "surprise"

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000008826943.html

>Maria Zaharova: Russia will respond to Finland's NATO-membership with a military "surprise"

>"It will be a surprise. Naturally all the terms and conditions of Finland's NATO-membership will be taken into account when making the decision. According to these we will make a decision, but before all it's up to the military."

>She points out that every nation must make their own decisions but the decisionmaking must not affect the safety of other nations.

>"Our nation's retaliation will include military-technical aspects. They will depend on the concrete terms of Finland and Sweden's NATO. memberships. There will be less talk and more concrete actions"

Attached: df04ff66353fee59fa5330d14d3c6d3a.jpg (1920x1280, 171.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jc2kMDBQ7c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MET

Who will deepthroat Erdogan so he will let you guys in?

> military-technical
Last time this term was applied to Ukraine few months before the invasion

Attached: E255F644-62EB-4673-B22D-BB714FBB8923.jpg (800x663, 92.32K)

>It will be a surprise
aka
>we have no fucking idea what to do, but we have to threaten you somehow

The Iskanders drove past my house toward Finland. You may think missile attacks on your country are insignificant, but it would probably be unpleasant for Finns

I would assume their surprise would be surgical strikes on Finnish infrastructure

>muh iskanders
Lol
lmao even
You cant take over a poorfuck shithole that is Ukraine. I cant even imagine what finns are going to do to russkie army, or what's left of it

most of their people and weapons are here
if they try to do something to finland, then
>nothing is left for self-defence
>the attack will be even weaker than here
>NATO will respond (multiple countries already said they'll support finns in case of an attack before the NATO accession)
>in one of their rare truthful statements, they said they don't want a world war (because they're too weak to carry it)
they attacked us only because we're not in nato and thought no one would give a shit and won't help us
in short, I wouldn't worry. it's a pup trying to howl and failing miserably even at that.

How many c300s or patriots do the Finns have to intercept missiles?
Why invade Finland when you can just bomb them into the ground

Finland has a lot of bomb shelters

You'd have to locate and identify those targets. A missile is expensive.
>just aim at the bases lol u can see them on Google Maps
Hajautus and maastoutus, my vatnik friend.

Can you hide your industry and infrastracture in those? Ports, airfields, storage and distribution facilities?

mummy

Can you?
Remeber that Mi-24 raid on Belgorod People's Republic?
Same shit, but it will be a Saint Petersbourg this time
I wouldn't be so cocky in the place of Zakharova

kys nigger

Russia won't survive the year.

Look, just stop. You are a failed nation and everybody knows it. Stop the larp. The sooner you accept the truth the sooner you can start to improve yourself and your country.

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 325.71K)

What a shitfest. Disease, famine, war, death. No one wins this game.

Attached: 1639706487741.png (613x814, 209.76K)

Their entire country is built on desinformation and replacing religion with their dictator's ideology, and replacing god with him. They will never stop.

Please just NUKE them. Nuke DC and NYC too while you’re at it. None of the weak tranny demons in charge has the sack necessary to fulfill the promise of mutually-assured destruction.

>Finland has dug their own graves already!

Bark bark

new /comfy/post.
youtube.com/watch?v=jc2kMDBQ7c4

Attached: photo_2022-05-05_20-15-01 (2).jpg (1280x774, 274.25K)

>concrete

Great Wall of Russia confirmed.

Russia will raise a brow and Finland will understand everything.
Helsinki in 3 days

Biggest MET of the decade

anything not happens...