NATO

If my future is going to be ruined thanks to Sanna Marin, its better if i shoot myself right now - Random Teen

A teen told me while I was talking to him while on the job...
And it made me think a lot... I'm still a virgin, still no job, still haven't gotten a girlfriend, still no perfect house and still no kids and I'm forced to throw my life away for a Jew loving whore?

Attached: 1634159983638.jpg (678x800, 134.79K)

Demoralization post.
Remember, user reading this, they are fighting for your mind.

Attached: rule your mind.jpg (960x960, 122.76K)

Are you going to war or something?

I sure love nato

Attached: NATO.jpg (2000x2000, 181.08K)

Reclaim the lost lands of Karelia from the Russian federation

For the Finno urgic race

What do you want you sunni salafi takfiri?

You voted for that bitch so you get what you deserve. Enjoy getting your house bombed by vatniks while you cucks can't attack back because any attack on russian soil warrants a nuclear option.

Just go clubbing on a Saturday, you can bang Sanna as long as you get in the right club.

Fuck it. I'm going rogue. Id rather want jail than being sent to war.

Naught bad will happen. Stop falling for Any Forumsbot propaganda

Attached: happy_fenni.jpg (1080x1037, 96.26K)

Based meme flag bro

Attached: 526f6273-ff84-4152-a4de-5d7140cf8b6d_eu-and-israel-flag.jpg (680x450, 45.8K)

The war is perfect for losers like you. If manage to survive you'll get to turn your life around and enjoy the new status in society as Chad veteran defender. Much better than just offing yourself.

Same. It's really healthy for you too. I always keep some in the house.

I promised my grandfather I will never fight for the Jew. Like he did during WW2

But user, you'll be fighting for freedom and democracy!

I don't give a shit. Both died a long time ago.

>chad veteran
>NATO vs Russia
>Nukes
>veteran

Just because you cut your own dick off, and majored in spontaneous cat coreography, doesn't mean that you can be this retarded.

If Sanna Marin has ruined your life, shouldn't you shoot Sanna Marin instead of yourself? Worst case you can't reach her and get killed yourself, so it's the same as it would have been otherwise.

Attached: theotherhalfisviolence.jpg (382x597, 38.22K)

Yeah Yeah Mr.FBI

Listen you were able to groom a idiot ((( Payton Gendron)))
My autism is too high for your grooming tactics.

Attached: 7f4e3b085a03ba6d60fd4a7ce5b41eb1.jpg (280x280, 16.35K)

Very pascal's wager right here.

The groomed ones never actually hit worthwhile targets though. That's how I know it's not a fed.
Can call this glowies razor.

Sorry but got to remember what A. Wyatt mann said.

Attached: photo_2022-05-16_11-49-51.jpg (600x458, 70.04K)