Be so much of a RINO that you only have a 0.1% lead despite having celebrity name recognition, trump's endorsement...

>be so much of a RINO that you only have a 0.1% lead despite having celebrity name recognition, trump's endorsement, and the largest advertising campaign
How the fuck did the GOP stoop this low. There are literally segments of his show talking about supporting gun control and trans kids, why are republicans enthusiastically voting for him?

Attached: dr oz.jpg (1280x720, 125.18K)

people change hes one of us now

only reason he has any votes is because of trump qooomers

it was a choice between two lying controlled opposition candidates and a sincere America First candidate that had serious issues.

Either he will be another Romney/McCain, or "Ultra MAGA," even more Trump than Trump. There's nothing in between.

He should’ve endorsed the negress.
Like Trump had? That 2004 level shit matters zero in the situation we’re in right now.

literally who

He's going to be a Romney type. The problem with Trump's endorsements is that he doesn't fucking know who he's endorsing well enough to be a supporting governor. Same issue during his time as president. He substitutes nepotism for a source of practicality.

hes literally romney 2.0

They all were and will be running on the MAGA platform but even though she was likely the only sincere one, by issues I meant she seemed kinda loony and a lightweight mentally and politically.

mitt romney 2

o fuck

>light weight
That logic is how we get more pieces of shit who should be shot.

trump's known oz for years and now oz owes his career to him

all he'll need to do is vote with the Republicans

Attached: 16OZWATCH-superJumbo.jpg (1179x649, 93.42K)

I literally don't care if they want to sell their kids to a fucking Aztec temple. Prices for food are too fucking high. Fuck underaged schizo posters, you are somehow both the niggers and the Jews at the same time.

Aren't they doing a recount? When is that suppose to be done?

Trump likes him because he's rich. Literally all it is, his endorsements are just as garbage as Oz.

There was no way a black woman would win. Sorry guys, but there’s still not enough out there who will vote for a woman. Trump endorsed Oz as a desperate attempt to retain Republican control, even though it’s Republican in name only. The game seems to be to win at any cost.

It’s really too bad. I found Barnette far more interesting. I also liked what she had to say, though we all know that’s worthless coming from a politician.

Sorry, Trump likes him so you all have to pretend he's based. Start posting pictures of him with laser eyes or you're all trannies.

Ch-checked…

Attached: 0FD80C3A-3081-42B1-A079-B66C13C37E00.jpg (500x600, 271.37K)

gun control and supporting trans kids are both GOP policy goals, so he naturally gets the endorsement from the only republican with any remaining soft power. Now cope

Attached: 1652578734998.jpg (1126x685, 326.39K)

Trump likes celebrities, simple as that, he's a fucking retard as always with his picks.

Why do people fear Turks?

>That 2004 level shit matters zero in the situation we’re in right now.
And you can't vote your way out of it

> republicans are now voting for a turkish muslim

MAGA

>how did republican stoop this low?
He has cash a lot of cash, cash like you couldn't believe.

You really can’t unless you catch them off guard. Our one chance was Trump, he caught them off guard. Luckily for them he was pretty much on their team and no harm to the system. Now they’re prepared for any kind of populist movement and will fight tooth and nail to stop it. They leave is only one practically choice. All this shit is just a pony show until enough people wake up or we just continue on this path forever.

A lot more people, at least where I live, have this mindset right now and it will continue to grow into November. While it won’t change anything, but I’m expecting a few election surprises because of this.