Why are Ukranians Neo-Nazis?

Hitler considered Slavs racially inferior and sought to enslave or exterminate them; his views on Slavs are right there in Mein Kampf and the Table talks.

Attached: azov my ancestor.png (1024x768, 447.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not saying most Ukrainians are neo-nazis btw. Obviously they are not. But some are, and this is baffling to me.

Attached: Based Ossetia.webm (1280x498, 2.92M)

Goddamn i hate jews

Attached: 1652879882984m.jpg (713x1024, 69.75K)

Quote Mein Kampf then, The table talks are as fake as it gets.

I've heard that anti-slav sentiments by Nazis were vastly overblown. Is that true?

Because Nazism is the perfect ideology for margnils

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

The SS knows no borders

Attached: 1542279035200.png (540x748, 140.31K)

Khazarian mafia will be kill.Old name was "name stealers."They sacrifice children to moloch in pedo orgies for blackmail and cohesion within mafia
World goes through cyclical cataclysms,they want to control next cycle by surviving.They care not for the public/fabric of reality,they are not aware of(or delude themselves out of the realization)this existence being made manifest by the construct which God has made is so that simply creation may be
Passing of time shifts gears in the supra macro game and we are entering a time of "end of the world" which really just means all secrets will be revealed forcing the order to be remade with meritocracy;natural forces
Precious metals are natures way of giving us meritable sound money system hence why khazarians are against it
Doesn't matter if aliens/demons or whatever are influencing humans to not be virtuous you just need to overcome that influence with your own will.This is a distraction,
similarly the real shape of the earth is a distraction;round,torus,hollow,flat,dome,no dome: irrelevant.Become virtuous by your own
The looking glass AI bullshit website (bewareGLOW.AI) was made by analyzing schizo posts to try and lead people on a goose chase,the agreement is phony and merely attempting to trigger you,the only real law of existence is to not impose your will on others,if someone tries to force/slyfully convince/trick you to do something you dont want to do,they have violated this law and now you have the right to defend yourself equally and a bit more than the threat they posed,the site makes their lives forfeit(God/the fabric of reality will not punish you)for trying to take everything you have
Race baiting is non organic and always has been,from the beginning of this site the shills have armed a very specific attack in the form of racism,ie; there are bad people in every race,skin color,place of birth,gender etc,but not all are the same
They(glows, shills; evil coordinated inorganic posters)use understandings that are

true to gain support for things that are wrong.Example; Hitler was right,as in;the khazarians are the main issue destabilizing humanity's potential through greed,nepotism,subversive propaganda etc. BUT the way to stop this threat isn't by throwing low level NPC jews(not real khazars)into camps to die of starvation and disease(gas chambers=fake though there was human experiments)while you wage war on other innocents
The real two "main factions" fighting could be said to be(all high functioning)schizophrenic autists/good natured sociopaths(enlightened mushroom anons)vs sadistic narcissists and evil psychopaths(descended parasite fiends)
The first main root of subversive order of the khazars is all the religions from the middle east including their holy books. Then they took control of the financial aspect through the banking of Europe, they from then until now have worked towards controlling the militaries of all nations. This is where they have failed and the pendulum swings in the other direction

I am no Christian (modern)
But I do follow Christ(real Christian)
This game,this cycles victory was seeded
By Jesus, the first ultra based
Redpilled, redpilling user
Every meme you make, to enlighten
To free the minds of the public
Every laugh you give them
Is more christ like than any verse
We are in a spiritual war
A war for the consciousness of the public
As much as they are NPCs
Make no mistake, they are what makes me me
And you you
Without their blissful ignorance
It would not be fun
They are your family
They are us
I am you
We are 1
Defend them, make them see the real enemy,and you shall be rewarded in the next life more than you have imagined,but again,make no mistake,ALL lose their individuation,it's part of the game. The greatest gift is to be again

And to you who glow
Remember;betray that which makes all,
All that is
And your punishment isn't to pay in pain with fire/frost
It is to
NEVER
BE
AGAIN
Make your choices
GOOD
or evil
Nothing more,nothing LESS

It’s the simple truth that the camps were used to dispose of any political/social problem causers, so it’s likely that some slavs who pissed off the wrong people got caught up in it.

Holy fuck take your meds Nazi shizo

I was referring to references to slavs in Nazi official political dogma

>gigantic feet
this is a man isn't it?

>Muh general ost
>No papers were found cause they were burned but believe me goyim they did
Oh no taking land after a war, never seen that happen before.

>Table Talks is fake
You wouldn't happen to be Turkish would you?

Look up the Nuremburg racial laws on Google in pdf form and go through it. Not a single time is the word Slav used. Jew is used, but not Slav. If they really didn't consider them European or subhuman they would've codified it alongside Jews.

Half the SS was slavic by the end of the war.

Any actual evidence of this?

Ukrainians identity is larping as anything that is anti-russian (just like how bolsheviks intended)

Ukrainians supported nazis back when they thought they would free them from the soviet union.
And when Staling pushed back he hung the most prominent collaborators.

Attached: ac6e8782f8592deb50ee8f1f4659cb25--german-soldier-german-army.jpg (441x640, 68.03K)

Nothing Nazi about that, user.