What did the Jew mean by this?

What did the Jew mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-004703~2.png (1788x650, 210.97K)

that the pogroms were justified

Are they seriously this salty about pogroms still? Almost nobody even remembers what the word means.
And it's not like it was a Holocaust scale slaughter, just a few isolated incidents here and there.

Attached: 1652201270905.png (456x450, 47.59K)

and it was after they murdered the tsar and his family

Eh many took place before
Like during the incidents of the assumed jew ritual murder

They were payback for perfidious, anti-gentile, Jewish behavior.

Attached: samuel1.jpg (850x400, 69.64K)

Anyone else getting tired of this jew war?
I really don't see a reason for us and Ukrainians killing each other

Attached: 16476991232830.png (258x330, 46.27K)

You made this thread yesterday

That he's a seething impotent kike and that hitler was objectively right
The only reason for this war is the kike takeover of Ukraine via the maiden revolution
Ukrainians Belorussians and Russians are one people and should be united

Are you the based Russian user living in Israel I’ve encountered a few times over the years here or an user on a vpn? If it’s you, you always stuck in my mind because of your high IQ posts

But JEWtin is their goy too
They're just getting Russians and Ukrainians killed and deepening the strife between us

Hey thanks user I appreciate it, yeah that's me

Yes

Yeah but Putin haven't been doing full blown ethnic cleansing in Russia like western leadership was (or was he? not as far as I know) so he's the better option. And if so a reconquest of Ukraine is good because it would protect Ukraine from a western style ethnic cleansing. Not to mention that like I said Ukraine Belarus and Russia are one people and were a one nation for a thousand years before the fall of USSR so imo there's a responsibility to keep the Russian peoples united and keep them safe from genocide by western kikes. The deaths are sad but war is temporary, divides are temporary, genocide is eternal.

This. Just assassinate Jewelensky and Jewutin already

Is it not possible that there are jews who are also good people?

>he's the better option
There's no better option they're all pogrom dodgers
Russians are dying out and nothing is being done about it
National treasures such as national resources are squandered by oligarchs wearing tiny hats
>flag
Oh nvm lol

I know one, he's an anesthesiologist, seems to be an OK dude

Kinda hard to pull out
Especially with pootin
Military or FSB has to go rogue for that

>The deaths are sad but war is temporary goy
Fucking pogrom dodgers I swear

It means that Russians and Ukrainians have never been very nice to Jews, so we don’t really give a shit about them killing each other. It’s not a hard concept. If you kill us, we won’t give a shit what happens to you in the future. We may even help hasten your demise. It’s called basic survival instinct, something that you Christcucks seem to lost somewhere during the last 2000 years of your domestication.

>pogrom dodgers
Haha hey user I hope you are doing well
Yes I agree. I wish for a nationalist leadership for Russia, somehow. I am simply commenting on the reality we live in and the relative differences between the sides. And in the context of the war Putin is the lesser evil.
If you want to hear my ideal it's a united Russia and an ultranationalist, ethnically exclusive leadership that cares only for the survival and prosperity of Russians. But in my ideal world the revolution would not occur, we would have a tsar, Ukraine would never break away, and there would be no brother wars at all.

Killing you was basic survival instinct as well. It’s not a hard concept.

They seethe because the pogroms actually happened unlike the Holohoax.

Tha fuck is a pogrom? Program?

Attached: a (31).jpg (725x1013, 71.04K)