PROJECT VERITAS POPS TWITTER EXEC!!!

Project veritas takes gay twitter exec Alex Martinez on a date and sauces him up:

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=oVZU4aSl2ag
ARTICLE: infowars.com/posts/twitter-executive-says-company-not-here-to-give-people-free-speech-admits-not-profitable-due-to-woke-ideology/

>Says Company ‘Not Here To Give People Free Speech’ but to advance a leftist ideology.
>“The rest of us who have been here believe in something that’s good for the planet and not just to give people free speech,”
>“People don’t know how to make a rational decision if you don’t put out -- correct things that are supposed to be out"
>Martinez also admitted that Twitter is unable to turn a profit due to the company’s censorship culture.
>“If we’re implementing all these rules…and Elon wants to dismantle them, then technically our ideology has led us to not making money
>because we’re not making money, and Elon wants to turn it the other way so that we can make money,” Martinez said.
>mocks Elon Musk's Asperger's: "No wonder he’s going to say some f***ing crazy sh*t because he's special.”
“I’m like…you’re special needs! You’re literally special needs, literally though, you really are. So, I can’t even take what you’re saying seriously cause you’re special,” he added.

He even talks about project veritas:
>you're lucky you met me organically or i would be questioning everything about you...
>“It’s [Project Veritas] like some group that’s just trying to out the employees,” Martinez said. “Like, they’re trying to go on dates with them, like this, and record them.”

this faggot and the way he talks..

Attached: PROJECT VERITAS BUSTS ALEX MARTINEZ.jpg (800x450, 39.39K)

The hell is a "lead client partner" and what does that make them in regards to Twitter?

>???Martinez¿¿¿

Probably a janitor

I’m so mixed on Veritas. It seems absolutely necessary more than anything To Catch a Predator did, but entrapment is a dangerous game.

The vaccine recommendations for children was a bombshell.

Kek.

They work with advertisers that want to sell ads on Twitter. They also oversee the sale of your data to other companies.

Veritas has never lost in court
consider that

>Be leftist
>Everything must be politically correct
>No racism, nothing offensive
>ELON MUSK IS RETARDED, HE'S SPECIAL, ASPIE ASPIE ASPERGERS
Lefties stand for nothing. Their platform is all about control. Not about being a decent person.

It sounds like a title they give to someone who posts a lot.

how gay is this motherfucker Any Forums?

Attached: 1575063064783.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

Chuds can’t handle free speech

>I’m so mixed on Veritas.
>The vaccine recommendations for children was a bombshell.
No that's a dead giveaway. Participation in the narrative denotes total subservience to Moloch and the rest.

Attached: 1639603662845.jpg (1080x1852, 190.07K)

>Twitter janny thinks he has chance with roastie
>Ends up ending the lefts foothold on social media
Best timeline

He was a gay on a date with another gay. There were no women here

The FDA (or was it CDC) guy? Blew my mind.

Yes Veritas exposed the fact that shots for children were politically motivated and there was no safety considerations.

Face of mental illness

Problem is they fucked up enough that the only people who listen to them already agree with them. They don't change any minds.

>how gay is this motherfucker Any Forums?
101%

The Biggest mistake the Gay movement made was Propping up their Low Iq Loca Rentboys. Remember Mango from SNL, or the Birdcage Houseboy? This is the best they got the guys are literally bimbo
At this point its literally “Daddy why do ppl get mad when i say Gay?” These are literally Arrested Development Children frozen in the moment their Hot Mom sold they ass to Big Papi.
Literally Martin from Los Crudos is now an Archetype in National Politics

Attached: 71FEC513-683A-435E-8E74-DC9E5323B9FC.jpg (750x1334, 146.22K)

>entrapment

There is not entrapment going on here, it's just people saying what they really think. Also, they've won every single time they've ever set foot in court, so...

can a twink-bait be a roastie?

They change people's minds in the other direction because they're so fucking cringe

Attached: 1649279016174m.jpg (1024x1020, 153.67K)