/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #6: Hide your piss bottles guys

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
Go on the farm

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted, as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers.
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101
archive.today/cwubY

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman. His identity is unknown still. He is trying to redeem himself.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:
>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and Armand.

Possible starting point

Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server(matrix now): UNKNOWN

Previous:

Attached: 21421412423.jpg (766x176, 24.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/wiiner1337/screenshots/
twitter.com/JoMiMi_h
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318072587
imdb.com/name/nm5430599/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hear there was some grooming

Attached: saboteur.png (1258x510, 330.79K)

Haha hey guys I’m ukraine haha do some terrorisms and make machine guns lol haha

Attached: 98D2FF3B-ACAD-43F6-B938-2D7A1D79BC07.jpg (3968x2976, 667.07K)

daily reminder that optics do NOT matter, the ZOG determines what is good and bad optics. what you should do is what is effective, and destroying a community by killing its community leaders (like the negress Pearly Young) is effective. it is also revenge for the killings of tens of thousands of Whites over the years by niggers, and it further destabilizes the US and brings it closer to a much needed civil war required to destroy ZOG. simple as

Attached: lemming.png (1468x7317, 2.3M)

Off topic. Bad jacket somewhere else nazi cunts

Reject modernity, embrace apocalypse.

>look we just destroyed our country you could at least destroy yours
that don't actually sound like a good deal at all

From last bread, needs more attention

too lazy to do a proper comparison (on mobile) but this is the same Pepsi machine
it’s the discord server sent in pls op

Attached: 2ACA3C59-82B7-4773-A3EC-B7C057C58138.jpg (1368x1170, 264.71K)

Leaf baker best baker.
Lads ignore nazi larpers and Seychelles niggerbots.

steamcommunity.com/id/wiiner1337/screenshots/

Attached: armand steam.jpg (1280x960, 492.47K)

Also add this to OP

Twitter that possibly posted discord nessages from the shooter to a friend
twitter.com/JoMiMi_h

One of the few links we have to Jonah. I think it's him. There were about 20 people in that shooting stream according to the first poster. Fair assumption they all came from a discord group

I have access to your country, Khalistan won't happen but a Ruthenian 'great white north' will.

Attached: c20277ba-36e7-4ccc-8720-279adf42fa1e.jpg (800x419, 47.89K)

OK I'll bite, wtf is a pony jar?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318072587
armand spotted in chat

There have been hard attempts in the last few threads to shift blame to azov battalion. They're really pushing that shit. Only similarity is he used a black sun logo, and tons of neo nazi groups use that

In one of first threads there’s a picture I found on google maps confirming that the later screenshot by a leaf is from the same store. No need to dig deeper I think.

>nazism... le bad
(((you)))

Attached: jew oven.gif (622x423, 2.08M)

I heard someone was targeting alienated youth for child soldier recruitment?

finding the name in a chat log in a screenshot on steam
super autism division.

This Armand Petri

imdb.com/name/nm5430599/

Attached: ChristmasComingOutGroomer.png (1376x1516, 1.69M)

Screenshot is from 2014.
armand must be a high school friend of his?

Why make a general when we know that this was a sloppy fed involved shooting. Seems convoluted

Attached: 1652260046952.jpg (600x383, 49.75K)

We might have him. That means the Jonah could very well be the one working with him on films. If he's the right guy

Since like the second /BSG/ they've been sliding about Azov. It's very inorganic.

what links this dude to jonah

all I’ve seen (tbf I haven’t looked at all) is that he happened to join the discord that was literally sent to everybody on jimbo’s friends list, which could be hundreds of people
>Fair assumption they all came from a discord group
not really, they all came from a pm that was sent on jimbos account to everybody on his friends list

reminder that this is armands (groomer) face
never 4 get

Attached: faggotface.png (256x326, 89.57K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (1360x768, 287.62K)

The only reason I'm even bragging so hard about it, is because we practically already won the war against the mutt mongoloid trash of RF. Dumb as hell otherwise. You know nothing of revolution.
Lmao they think people like us are fake. They're in for rude awakening.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x961, 217.17K)

Yes, there are multiple derailing attempts in all our threads. Just ignore them and focus on what we have. I have massive headache today because I slept poorly due to this shit so I’m focusing on bumping today.

Posted discord chats allegedly. Check second shooting thread. Not general. The next bread of the original post. Should be in archives

I am in a vc with him right now, he is full of SHIT

RECORD IT PLS

record!

I think the pro film angle has teeth. I've always said the way the video was released points to this. First Jonah posted a teaser of like 2 minutes driving up to the store. I think once he left the "staging parking spot" then the trailer cut out on the single frame where the first headshot made contact. Very polished trailer. Then the video we have ends on another cliff hanger with our white male(handler?) being spared...."Sorry"

It's all very polished. Reminds me of the ISIS videos where they had BA's in fine arts make them. Very sus.

Dumb as hell neoliberal.

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x869, 1.61M)

Ask him if he knows someone by the name of Zeb
And record that shit now.

That poster is either
a) Russian shill trying shift blame to Ukraine ( I hope both subhuman countries are nuked )
b) agent of the grooming gang attempting and pathetically failing to get people to follow his fake lead
c) schizoid retard

Based on some other activity in the threads, I think it’s b.

on it, he confirmed it the armand discord account that got leaked was his

Attached: file.png (122x22, 833)

Is this armand

Armand is British and lives in the UK, so not our Armand.

no nigger where is this schizoqanonboomer shit is coming from

OKAY SO WHAT HAPPENS IS
PEYTON WALKS RIGHT THERE BETWEEN THE AISLES PAST THE DEAD NIGGER IN THE SELF CHECKOUT THEN THE STREAM CUTS OFF. THERE'S PROBABLY ONLY LIKE 10 SECONDS AT MOST WE'RE MISSING

He could of lied. Used vpn.

confirm where he is can you get his ip???

Buffalo soldier! Shooting coons in America!

Attached: 92EF5206-63FD-4D71-A6A1-9CD359B5229D.gif (300x167, 3.78M)