Just Learn2code bro

Fuck all of you. I spent years at DeVry getting my Bachelors in computer programming just for some smelly Indian fucks to take up ALL of the available coding jobs. I hate you all.

Attached: BDE8BA49-F244-49A6-B6F9-C5F4861EBCD1.jpg (800x450, 43.66K)

>he actually fell for the meme
Lmao

Cope, if you weren't an abject failure you wouldn't complain about the system

>DeVry
Couldn't get in to Coleman College?

I am in my 2nd year of computer science major and I am failing half the classes. Not because I am not interested though.

The plandemic fucked up my schedule and turned me into a lazy procrastinator. I was the valedictorian in my high school :(

How come we can't create memes anymore? People are still saying the same shit from 2016.

memeflags never can create memes.

God doesn't allow it.

laid off journalists are bad at their job?

Attached: gs_1638048824223.gif (377x319, 568.49K)

BAHAHAHAHA

your life is a meme fatty

>says the memeflag user

Lol, journos started that shit. They could not learn to code even if they wanted to.

Attached: 1651502386108m.jpg (1024x706, 48.67K)

Looks like Laineyball's face

No timestamp :/

Genuinely believe that learning to program (not lrn2code Python shit but genuine theoretical material) is going to become a major perk for anyone in any information sector job within the next five years

#mass immigration

says the mcdonaldsflag user

LOL, if you can't code better than indians you deserve to be poor. The world needs ditch diggers too.

I'm CTO of a tech company. I love hiring right wingers, but I don't hire losers. I'll even hire indians if they're good, but I no better than to give them hiring discretion in my org.

>Punished Venom
I will never understand how grown men can be like this

Attached: D224EAF3-0CE9-4749-917A-EE822F64E36A.jpg (350x288, 20.91K)

I’m quite skilled at my craft, I just can’t past the interview phase. Why would any company hire me over some H-1B BIPOC applicant???

>”I’m a CTO of a large successful company and I “no better”
Time to log off. It’s almost time for your shit at Dollar General kiddo