It's now 2022 and there are still people everywhere that don't understand even the most basic shit like how computer...

It's now 2022 and there are still people everywhere that don't understand even the most basic shit like how computer networks work. How do we fix the stupidity problem?

Attached: zrclip009p598719ab.png (772x1064, 108.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

book.systemsapproach.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand how my air conditioner works. Does that make me stupid?

Yes, you should understand technology at least on a basic level

For the record, your air conditioner is just a reverse heat pump. Read up on those, it literally takes you 10 minutes and you'll be smarter for it

I mean heat exchange is a relatively simple idea. The AC cools down a radiator using refrigerants and then passes air over that radiator.

>no AD
ngmi, bro.

(((ARPA)))’s internet seems to be much more jewish than I expected.

>a reverse hear pump.
It is a heat pump you dumbass there is no reverse. Go outside while it is running. What is it dumping? Heat?

Attached: 1646424878529.webm (452x720, 317.58K)

The fact that you never got curious enough to find out is a sign that you're indeed a brainlet.

It's a reverse heat pump because heat pumps usually do the opposite, that is they transfer heat from outside to inside. An air conditioner typically does the opposite, it transfers heat from inside to outside. But they are literally the same thing, that's why many air conditioners come with "heating" option, which just reverses the flow of the cycle.

Also you're a retard so I don't know why I even bother replying to your dumb ass

>2022
>still uses antiquated 90s networking
Do you even block edge chain cloud computing?

But HOW does it make the radiator cold? No idea.

Could you explain it to me please? I am not very tech literate

You know how when you spray some gas out of a canister the gas comes out cold? Same principle. Gas gets colder when it expands.

I got curious, I then read about it, understood it and my mind discarded the information a few days later, like with most things. Am I a brainlet too?

>firewall
>web servers
>no cloud services
>big box computers
OK Boomer

Attached: 1612496674077.jpg (130x179, 6.69K)

Not in a single post, no.

Here you go, study this book.systemsapproach.org/

You're talking about your relationship to it outside the mechanical system. I don't give a shit about that. There is no such thing as a reverse heat pump. Also, show tits.

Attached: 1641569921383.webm (352x640, 1.63M)

this. compress the gas, radiate heat away from it, and then let it expand

The gas gets warmer when it expands...it's taking heat from things around it that's why you feel "cold" thats the heat exchange. Let me guess you're in your first thermodynamics class?

holy shit how much of a brainlet can you be, just google "how does ac work" and there are literally pictures explaining it

Attached: Air-Conditioning-Chart.jpg (792x477, 66.89K)

and you still dont understand
>physics
>chemistry
>economy
>finance
>biology
>psychology
>astronomics
>astrology
>mathematics
>at least 50 languages fluently

chuddy buddy, it's over!

>The gas gets warmer when it expands
Heat is defined by the friction caused by movement and collision of atoms. When it expands there's less heat. And no, I'm a computer scientist

Actually I understand all of those, and I'll add a few
>philosophy
>history
>linguistics
>geology
>anatomy

If you don't literally understand all of those then you're a brainlet and you should go back to school immediately

So you're suggesting when you spray compressed air, and it freezes something, the gas that is coming out isn't gaining energy. Where is the heat going?

you're a midwit narcissist

Heat is not a physical quantity, it's an emergent property of matter. You really should go back to school mate

Maybe but at least I'm not a dumbass

I forgot
>geography

It's only gotten worse with zoomers. They don't even understand a FILE STRUCTURE.

Yes, yes it does. If you haven't taken the 5 minutes it takes to figure out how something you use all the time works you're a verified moron.

Y-yeah, kek.

>i read wikipedia, that makes me smart
nah

Take social bullshit out of schools and replace those 'classes,' with computer science classes.

Why would I need to understand Astrology? I mean, I'm somewhat familiar with it but some of the dumbest people on Earth are obsessed with it.

Crossword puzzle knowledge, wow its literally nothing. Come back when you are good at atleast one of the mentioned subjects, you faggot.