Goyim cattle deserve to be goyim cattle

Why do you protest pol?
Why do you care so much about normies and people who wouldn't give a shit about you?
The GOYIM CATTLE deserve to be GOYIM CATTLE
The JEWS ARE RIGHT
This is the final redpill, that the great reset and enslavement of humanity is utterly deserved since the cattle accept their slavery willingly
THE GREAT RESET WILL BE USHERED IN WITH 90% BEGGING FOR IT AND YOU LEFT BEHIND

Attached: 1476185154.png (480x517, 450.61K)

you sound awful insecure

Goyim cattle or not,the jews still want make the shithole i live in, even more of a shithole.

Agreed.
I care because it effects me too, retard.

They may be retards but they're my retards, and you got the gall to try and treat me like my retards too. Fuck you I'll do what I can to make their lives better and in consequence live better myself. You won't be king of this playground moshe

If you don't really explore the matter and why people are the way they are today, you would be right. It isn't right to blame them for what was done to them without their knowledge though. Or the things that no one could have foreseen as a consequence of progress contributing to it. A good shepherd of humanity would seek to undo the damage, because a species of intelligent individuals will always be superior to a species built on a caste system.

post nose

Weak ass bait and lame ass Reddit tier meme.

This is the Spencerpill.

When right-wingers tire of being on the losing side with a bunch of 100-IQ chudwits who believe in inane Q bullshit like "voting," the obvious winning move is to align oneself with the new world order.

E. Howard Hunt was based for assassinating Kennedy. Allen Dulles and the other psychopaths were the true heroes all along, and the disinfo faggots who work for his spiritual successors, shitposting about jews all day on 4chin, prove it -- the best and brightest political minds on both sides are controlled by the same group of wealthy winners. Normies read intellectual goyslop on social media about "muh elites" and still can not even do the bare minimum of research to determine who these elites actually are. These normie retards think some jewish figurehead named Klaus Schwub is the ruler of the world lmao

Attached: swiss.jpg (986x633, 105.63K)

>someone actually typed this out after the fall of Kabul and the overturn of roe v wade
Can you pathetic coping sodomites just give it a fucking wrest alread??
Your world is literally crumbling Ukraine to the UK
The god damn PRC is banning fag content on its own social media platforms
You can’t even keep abortion legal in the fat faggy Jewish heart of the world empire
Who the FUCK do you think you are
>”Demoralizing”
At this point
You are LOOSING
Openly
AND
Badly.
Lmao
Fuck sakev

Attached: AB5D8311-47B1-48BB-B62C-2567930A50CB.png (900x1199, 350.13K)

and false flag mass murder literally does not matter. Death is an illusion. There is nothing special about life, even "innocent" life. The point of this world is to abide by the law of God. You can kill random people and do that. The ends most certainly justify the means.

>>>”Winners” who’s geo-political order is openly collapsing in real time
user the pedophiles your jerking off can’t even maintain social liberalism within the borders of the god damn (((EU)))
The motherfucking SAUDIS are talking about giving up the fucking PETRO DOLLAR
Their entire project is ripping apart and going down in flames like the god damn Hindenburg
You didn’t join
>”the winning team”
You cutt your dick off and sold the shaft for a first class seat on the titanic

Attached: 2C25868C-6E2E-4607-8542-F8F6E0B088E5.jpg (499x500, 26.18K)

>hehe death means nothing axshually
>god means nothing lololol
>>w-were like tottally winning and stuff
>>>I bet you CHUDS feel real heckin stupid now huh??
Lol

Attached: 326D9CF1-1408-413C-A242-F24C5F81B01D.jpg (1536x2048, 332.18K)

Your post has zero informational value. All you can do is parrot the cursory factoids you've gleamed from shitty bot-propagated disinfo that was, ironically, thought up by the very people you think yourself to be beating in some way.

Face it: Russia and the other shithole countries are going to collapse along with the U.S.A. And that's a good thing. The inheritors of the new world will be the alpha males who engineered this collapse.

The oiligarchs have diversified their investments, so no harm will come to them when the petrodollar collapses, or when you goy cattle are forced to work in factories like Chinese insectoid slaves. That's all you are. Watch a chink accident compilation and picture yourself as any one of them. You fit perfectly into their shoes. Your eyes are just rounder (and not by much if you're from eastern Russia.)

It's true. Death of the body is meaningless. A billion egos have been born into and died unto in this world, yet the spirit is eternal, having never died, and being ever-shifting, ever-evolving, ever-yearning for God's undying light.

Re: petrodollar. Do you actually think Elon Musk is on your side? Like Kim Dotcom, this alpha male winner hates you, you fucking peasant. He's writing predictive programming on twitter about how great China's economic and governing model is. There's no room for shitposters after the collapse. The world will be ruled by juche Chads.

>Y-y-Your post has zero informational value!
>>…
>>>DISINFORMATION FASCIST!!
Kek
And to think you fucking cu.cks we’re making fun of Hitler in the bunker a couple years back
> The oiligarchs have diversified their investments, so no harm will come to them when the petrodollar collapses, or when you goy cattle are forced to work in factories like Chinese insectoid slaves.
user the global economy can’t even keep shortages out of the imperial core at this point
The modern even couldn’t stop a bunch of unarmed West Virginian bourbon babies from storming the houses of congress
Or stop paramilitaries from clashing and firing on each other in streets
Or stop it’s own representatives from getting lynched in Kabul by the god damn taliban
Your a late Roman patrician jerking off the power of the legion as it gets pushed out of Gaul
This is fucking PATHETIC
> It's true. Death of the body is meaningless
Which I take it will be your cope when you get lined up against a Wall by a literally illiterate toothless hick who worked at Walmart till the collapse of the state??
Lmao
Well it’ll be good to se you satanic fucks die upholding your ideals
Trully if nothing else a good argument for the need for decadents to get culled like fags or pedophiles

Attached: 62F3F042-B712-4A4B-BA29-7BC9410464F0.png (450x450, 8.59K)

> Do you actually think Elon Musk is on your side?
Nigger it Litterally does not matter whether or not musk is
>”on /our/ side”
Just like it didn’t matter if trump was
>/our/guy
The point is to heighten the contradictions of the system to the point of collapse
And with the absolute petty idealist inbred heebs we’ve got running the show these days?
That’s not a hard fucking ask.

Attached: B0EC6DE5-8244-4495-93C1-650BFBD72522.jpg (1200x1188, 160.19K)

Your mind is juvenile, which is why you're confined to desk jockey duty with the rest of the betas. In the end, you will be sold out like Oswald. You are expendable.

>The modern even couldn’t stop a bunch of unarmed West Virginian bourbon babies from storming the houses of congress
Hilarious that you believe any of that staged bullshit while claiming to be aware of what's going on in the world. Lol.

>Or stop paramilitaries from clashing and firing on each other in streets
They ARE the paramilitaries. Do you even Gladio, newfag? Under which rock have you been living? I'm surprised you ostensibly are able to use the internet.

>Your a late Roman patrician jerking off the power of the legion as it gets pushed out of Gaul
The elites always survived these engineered collapses, benefiting from them. Remember Sloba? Hitler escaped to Argentina, even. Putin is very much like Hitler, even funded by the west. Modern China was created by the west and funded with western gold. This is all a puppet show for morons such as yourself to commentate over. Beta.

>Which I take it will be your cope when you get lined up against a Wall by a literally illiterate toothless hick who worked at Walmart till the collapse of the state??
Those poor plebs are going to get nuked, starved out, blown up by autonomous drones, etc. We're going to be throwing bunker parties on the other side of the world in New Zealand.

>The point is to heighten the contradictions of the system to the point of collapse
Yes, that's exactly what they're doing. Not you. You're helping them, because you're paid to. You are an insignificant ant who fancies himself a holder of some arcane truth. In actuality, you are little better than a pleb midwit, even complete with the worthless degree in being an overpaid, over-privileged desk jockey piece of shit.

Kill yourself.

Attached: faggot.jpg (88x88, 2.27K)

Agreed. Those who do not fight against genocide deserve it. The jews are mostly right on this aspect, any fool that is dumb enough to advocate for their own extinction deserve it.

The peasantry is clay. With that material you can make Aryan art or you can make jewish art.

Attached: 1621538234080.jpg (768x1024, 126.67K)

>Y-y-YOUR THE REAL JOUVINILE!!
user you unironically refered to major geo-political actors as
>”chads”
A single fucking post ago.
>”w-w-WE ACTUALLY WANTED YOU CHUDS TO SHIT IN OUR DESKS!!”
Lol
> They ARE the paramilitaries
>>>Gladio
Yeah no shit
Any form of resistance is going to be attempted to be infiltrated by the state by definition
But this does not change the reality of their being resistance the state feels it NEEDS to infiltrate
CIA used the same tactics against the taliban in Afghanistan
Didn’t stop the state department from ultimately eating shit in the fucking country
Just as they ate shit in Vietnam
Just as they ate shit in fucking Cuba
> The elites always survived these engineered collapses
LOL
Yeah dude nothing screams survival like getting lined up against a wall by a dude you helped bring down the late Soviet Union with
All those comisars who worked Putin and the internal coup to oust Gorbachev??
Tottally fucking made it out clean
As
Can
Be
I know it’s a lot to ask of a person who stopped reading books mid highschool
But could you at least thing what possible disproofs of a given statement you wish to posit MIGHT exist before you state it?
Would save us both alot of fuckin time and brain cells
>W-w-WE WILL BE FINE!
>>>y-YOU CHUDS WILL GE THE ONLY ONES TO SUFFER FROM THIS!!!
Fucking kek
Tell me the one about how your going to escape to mars again Kike
Always been a fan of that cope
> Yes, that's exactly what they're doing.
>>>>”W-w-WE ACTUALLY WANT TO DESTROY LUR GLOBAL ORDER”
>>>>>”THIS IS WHAT WE AXSHUALLY WANT YOU FAWKEN NAZI!!!”
user do me a favor and never stop fucking posting on this site
Knowing my enemies are this fucking retarded and pathetic sincerely is a fucking white pill to me

Attached: 84445074-5B3F-440C-861A-FDAD6CA35D5E.jpg (220x254, 15.01K)