Destruction of indigenous populations has been a way of life for white people

Destruction of indigenous populations has been a way of life for white people.

Attached: cracker way of life.png (658x461, 46.62K)

We should go back to the roots then.

Attached: 1650868378385.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Yea and it was dope

And looking at the state of things now, it's pretty obvious why whites didn't want inferior races hanging around leaching off the system.

ANOTHER TWITTER THREAD BOY OH BOY WAS I WAITING FOR THIS ALL GODDAMN YEAR!

I wonder why a (((shooter))) that takes the time to write a manifesto didn't find a guy like this as a target? Must just be something I don't understand.

I always like to ask them

what if it was Muslims who crossed the oceans and colonized those lands first?
would those "indigenous" people even exist today?

If they are suggesting it’s wrong to do that why are they supporting it now?

>Africa
The only white populations in Africa settled in uninhabited areas and were encroached on by Bantus.
>Asia
Europeans didn't settle in Asia in numbers sufficient to replace anyone.

These cunts can't stop themselves from lying.

America is a country of immigrants. Even the pilgrims were "replaced".

Whites imported Blacks. Whites believed Blacks to be physically superior with greater strength and heat tolerance.

Yeah, they would. Look at Indonesia.

Yeah, livestock. We don't let horses and cows vote, why do we let blacks?

Niggers were imported because they could tolerate the heat and some disease others werent'adapted to.
Niggers from america were bred to be strong, not the other way around.

That somehow makes revenge okay?
>T. Viet

Exactly. We stomped the entire world's shit skins into submission before. And we will do it again.

You can't even control your women. Why should anyone fear you?

Nah, they are always big nosed homos and not human.

Laws change. White people changed their laws to prevent Black people from voting. The earliest colonial governments allowed Black people to vote. After the Civil War Black people were allowed to vote again, although suppressed to this very day by racist Whites.

white women are more alpha than shit skin males, taller too

The Immigration Restriction Act 1901[2] was an Act of the Parliament of Australia which limited immigration to Australia and formed the basis of the White Australia policy which sought to exclude all non-Europeans from Australia. The law granted immigration officers a wide degree of discretion to prevent individuals from entering Australia.

The test was not designed to allow immigration officers to evaluate applicants on the basis of language skills, rather the language chosen was always one known beforehand that the person would fail.[5]

The initial bill was based on similar legislation in South Africa.[5]

The Act was replaced by the Migration Act 1958.

i wish i had twitter to troll this nigger

Based white people