Please don’t harm Jews blacks and gays

Just pay us and stay home and listen to podcasts please

Attached: CA1FEC2B-5909-4A0D-9FC9-9CBE482DBB53.jpg (244x266, 19.01K)

Go to church, praise Jesus and have a Christian family. instead of listening to these fags

These ecelebs occupy different ideological lanes in the movement and pretend to fight with each other but there is never a serious blow landed. Then when it matters they all come together in unison to shill for Russia and now we have articles being written about Putin's White nationalist terror cells.

Wish Hitler was around so we could see what he'd say any Ethan Allen

They are really on the ball today, giving excellent anti ADL talking points that normies would have NO problem agreeing with.

YOU BETTER DOUBLE DOWN HARD, KIKES

>I'm better than you sperg

Attached: 1652827822035.png (955x1028, 66.64K)

I'm sure it's more star trak, coming up with talking points about things we can actually change sounds spergy

Lol they moved the last episode off the main page because it was so good

Actual Jew spotted.

what is meant to do? tell everyone to gas kikes and lynch niggers on his own show. get real retard

Kek

Hi Fed.

You managed to be even Feddier than OP, as he may have created this thread ironically to make fun of Shills.

sound advice. murder is bad, sperging out is bad, getting a job and getting married and hanging out with other right wing non-sodomites is good

Attached: 1651240338468.png (896x479, 844.25K)

I'm still laughing at how badly Thuletide demolished TRS' racist eurasian communism views. TRS have been going down hill quite rapidly since the Thuletide rant show.

>Go to the forest, praise Odin and have a pagan family, instead of listening to these fags.
Removed the Judaism from your post.

>Hey you want some baby formula? I give it to my son all the time he loves it! Trust the science!
>Don't forget to buy my book
>I hate you
>Please pay me and take me seriously

Attached: 16585651485354.jpg (416x444, 34.5K)

The Canadian Jew again. Really hates TRS. I guess that should tell you something.

>guys be smart and don't engage in another Unite the Right fiasco

OK FED! SO THE KIKES CAN KEEP WINNING RIGHT???

>fuck optics, we need IRL activism! Hail our people!

OK FED, WOW HAILGATE WAS PATHETIC SPENCER WAS PAID FOR THAT
you people are fucking pathetic and this fucking shitty board not liking TRS is only an indication of their quality

Im beginning to suspect all these people that expose make bring the agenda put in the open are simply Judas Pigs. They pose as the leaders of resistance but keep everyone None Violent. There is no peaceful way out of this and nobody is coming to the rescue. Cows mooing in a field. They can be as loud as they like but they keep heading towards the slaughterhouse. ((They)) will no and will never stop. The masses are all walking calmly in single file towards huge pits with machine gun fire in the distance. The media says there's no sounds. Our leaders say its gun fire and we will soon be shot but to simply tell others and by knowing we can stop this happens but we must never be violent. None violence against your enemies is a death sentence. No one that gains power will actually risk themselves for the masses. The masses aren't worth it.

Attached: KeepCalmAndCarryOnToTheSlaughterHouse.jpg (333x500, 36.02K)

Their latest target is Thomas Sewell.
A guy who did time for his beliefs and promotes healthy living and formation of actual communities rather than ebegging on the internet.
It's honestly pathetic how petty those faggots are.

>I love provoking pointless, petty and divisive arguments between white people because I'm Jewish
Yes, yes, we know.

>corn solids is what babies crave sperg

Attached: Similac-Label-Ingredients.jpg (445x360, 178.19K)

>stop redpilling people, do terrorism and fuck up your own narrative!!!!!!!
ok, jew

herbs

>points out jew funded deradicalization
You may as well tell us how much you love Ben Shapiro and Yoram Hazony.