2 million a few days ago

>2 million a few days ago
>20 million now
Face it. Normal people love black people. You're all just insecure ugly conspiracy theorists. You've never had sex so you spend your time here radicalising vulnerable white bois to kill innocent people. As your dear leader would say, Sad!

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-182347.png (496x359, 224.42K)

What sort of people male these threads? Is it AI? So strange.

He pranked Tucker Carlson?

Strange? You think it's fucking ok for someone to SHOOT PEOPLE IN BUFFALO? genuinely you're all fucked in the head.
You know, I bet it's a show of solidarity. All your girls saw the horrific shooting and then this video. They thought "oh I'm gonna watch this to show those racists" you. You're the racists.

Fuck niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-192403_Reddit.jpg (1080x1233, 579.52K)

>Donate entire paycheck to nigger and/or onlyfans whore

European-Asians vs Afro-Arabians is the future.

The Klan and all those sorts should come out as outright being anti-white. Not just, "whites=bad," but being advocates for the extermination of whites. Full bore.

Just to see what happens.

Attached: 1652616157824.jpg (942x940, 279.67K)

Your pet niggers will eat you alive in your anarcho commune.

>normal people
Yeah brainwashed goyim who eat McDonald's and are on average obese. No one likes mayates in my barrio. Now fuck off pinche mayate de mirdea

The video kind proves he's not the most racist , because he's talking to the people he's meant to hate the most. You either hate someone , or you don't.

>normie: hey guys you wanna come support us in a BLM rally

>essays:....

Attached: blood-in-blood-out-troy-spencer.jpg (900x681, 132.24K)

>Pranked by BBC

fucking lol

Youtube algorithm just loves this video for "some" reason. Even after selecting that I didn't want to see videos from this channel nor wanted to be recommended this specific video it still keeps showing up in my recommended feed.
No other video has done that before.

loving 'black people' is just as racist as hating them.

Makes you wonder...

i think i'm more-or-less a normal fella and i absolutely hate niggers. i've hated them since i was like 5 years old

I watched this video and I didn't get it what the prank? To me it just made him look like a normal person while getting him to say silly names like a 5th grader and unsuccessfully at that. There's nothing shocking about it being shilled in every recommendation. I think you would be shocked by the number of dislikes were they still allowed faggot. Anyway neck yourself faggot all niggers will hang.

> kkk pranked by BBC

What did they mean by this?

Oh no not my heckin’ niggerinos!!!

Nobody cares