Taylor the trouble makers is at it again playing women are victums

This vapid cunt Taylor Lorenz is always portraying women as the victim when its women who are the abusers.

You worte "Nina Jankowicz, was the victim".
=
YOu're insane. She was a public official with law enforcement abilities killing free speech. You play the women are a victim card too often, a sign of weak journalism. WEAK. You're actually the bully.
-
STOP IT!

washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/05/18/disinformation-board-dhs-nina-jankowicz/

The good news fellow free speech Americans. They shut down "Disinformation Governance Board" or as I was calling it the department of propaganda. Hitler had one and the USA started one and our free speech shut it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH00jYmawKQ

We have to fight back hard and push back on the communist left. Cunts like Taylor need to be fired. These childless women are angry because? No children, no men want to be with an angry bitter betty. Sorry buttercup you pussy is all sour milk, clean it up and maybe a man will fuck you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.22.05 AM.png (1532x1508, 900.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JetsonCarsWayne/status/1526976038890196992
youtu.be/7MefDPWrr1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/JetsonCarsWayne/status/1526976038890196992

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.18.42 AM.png (1402x1162, 1.22M)

Hi Wayne! Like my trophy? Fuck these losers lol

Attached: 1652881493490m.jpg (1024x530, 98.8K)

>call the Mega Center at...

Attached: 1652050552738.gif (368x400, 1.91M)

Janckowicz's world has been shattered today, we can all celebrate that surely
youtu.be/7MefDPWrr1U

Attached: Taylor6.jpg (1996x3000, 1.41M)

I'm calling upon every person who has every died in the US to vote for wayne

Yeah you can call them, but no you can't have my reference number haha

kek

OMG, that is a trophy. Well done. That is actually amazing. An amazing overstep in your constitutional rights. It's intimidation and harassment, they very things they are accusing you of. Fucking communists.

gentleman.
>checks wrist
I believe it is about shit-thirty.

Attached: 1019-john-dunsworth-getty-4.jpg (728x567, 62.42K)

Alleged to have made. How do they know you typed any of it. You could remote desktop turned on and they the hacker logged onto you windows box with swiss cheese security and the hacker posted it.

wayne did you get AC yet?

She's so beautiful. She would make a great wife and firstlady.

Thank you thank you. I have it framed in my wall. Fucking commies, I hope they try to sue me and violate my rights, would be bretty epic

Attached: 20220518_100354.jpg (4000x3000, 1.7M)

Holy shit please post story of earning this

Hi Wayne

Actually I called them and told them they're propaganda losers, and people won't stand for their shit. I dud that and they know it, if it were illegal they probably would have done something about it.

>wayne did you get AC yet?
Not yet, I did secure the money for it.

>Hi Wayne
Hi user, is that you? It's been a while. I hope the wife and kids are good. Any fishing this summer?

Just did this No threats, and I wouldn't advise anyone call them to find out. They were nice enough to send their prettiest blonde female agent, and some chud. Would def consider doing it again to get her business card.

Love you wayne

Attached: 1651895617463.jpg (2048x1536, 726.16K)

>if it were illegal they probably would have done something about it.
Exactly.

I had US Marshels here at my home on the #4th swatting, and he said we want to talk to you about some stuff online. I said am I arrested? NO, I said do I have to talk to you? He said NO. I said then I'm not going to talk to you. He said I can get a warrent. I said, what is this about. He started talking.

A warrent still doesn't mean I have to talk with them. I didn't want to upset mr low IQ. so he babbled on about threats to a Judge and me going to D.C. I went on with I"m a poor guy trying to survive and kids are winding you up.

He said. Looks like a nice place to do some shooting, I said "Fishing are you?". I'm like bro, I don't own fire arms, I'm a entrepreneur I build things, I bring things to market, I'm trying to survive in my shitty shed in the middle of know where. I think they realized they were just abusing me and left.

If they arrest me, it's just more money in my pocket. The only thing I did was ask for help from law enforcement, so they intimidate me to retract my asking for help, it's fucking insane.

Attached: lambright_1459629126_39.jpg (1280x960, 149.33K)

>Love you wayne
Thank you.

My Sheriff parking only is tops humor if I must say so myself. Imagine what is going thru their mind when they roll up. Is this an ambush?

I'm going to put. Down my drive way marketer. 300 meters, 200 meters, 150 meters, 100 meters. Range target markets should go threw their minds. I might call my home, "Troll Ranch".

Attached: DpF0ndaU4AAadgu.jpg (1000x900, 171.53K)

lmao based
was she fbi or dhs?

Send that story to foxnews. They will surly do a report on it in the next few says.

>I'm calling upon every person who has every died in the US to vote for wayne

Thank you. Votes in heaven.

>wayne did you get AC yet?
My bath has been helping me a lot. The water is now 75, I jump in a few times a day. By days end its' 85 degrees, then at night time, I turn on the pump with a 50' hose and over night outside it cools id down with my makeshift radiator.

>I believe it is about shit-thirty.
Look at all them digits.

Just DHS

Whew that's the last thing I need, my awesome letter side by side some retard-level bit about Any Forums and replacement theory nonsense. No thanks

Sir what the actual fuck lmfao