We live in a compassionless world

I’m having a rough time, I saw a guy get run over by several cars last night and tried doing cpr on him but he didn’t make it. I couldn’t sleep last night and I still have that image of him bleeding out in the road in my head. I don’t know who else to talk to about this I’m a total wreck and I can’t stop thinking about it. I hate seeing people die in the shittiest of ways. Nobody stopped to help him except me while others just stood around and watched has the world lost all compassion? Why was I there for his last moments on earth? I can’t process this i feel numb.

Attached: 9D8ECF14-9F9A-455A-A00E-39DD212609DC.jpg (793x786, 61.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry, user. The world can be a criel place, but try to take comfort in knowing you did the right thing and that makes you a good person.

why did he get run over? he was a fucking idiot.
i've seen people overdose on drugs and die right infront of me i didn't give a shit, they're a piece of shit.
not everyone deserves your energy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number

A car ran up on the sidewalk and kicked him into the street, the guy had on his work uniform and everything he was just walking home. I saw his phone screen and it was a picture of his daughter on it.

he got hit by several cars so you thought chest compressions were the best way to save him?

EMT here. Just don't stress over it. It wasn't your fault no matter how much you think it was. People die, that's a fact of life. You can only save so many.

The world isn't compasionless, fren

You're in it

Attached: 1652375185135.jpg (563x771, 115.75K)

There is enough terrible shit in the world to cry your whole life but they are not you so avoid shit the best you can and keep going

I didn’t know what else to do man.

That was nice of you to try and help them though user. You take care.

on the bright side, he left this clown world, user. hopefully he doesn't come back.

Money, time, self > Compassion

Do you want compassion? Build a society conducive to being compassionate. We obviously don't live in that kind of world.

At least you tried user. Learn to compartmentalize gore and violence you must to survive what is comming.

I'm sure he appreciates it OP, wherever he is

baste & frenpill

>Learn to compartmentalize gore and violence you must to survive what is comming.
this

Celebrate his transition and pronouns was/were.

All Frog posters are paid shills. All they do is make slide threads. Fuck all of you - you're whore mothers will die in their sleep.

It's natural to feel shitty after seeing something like that fren

Attached: 1652831045217.png (347x768, 491.76K)

You did a good thing user, don't traumatise yourself further by replying to leafposts

>Why don't you want to be a firefighter anymore user?

Because the paid and sadness in you soul when you do everything you can to save a live and it still does nothing. Someone dies in you arms, you were their one chance to survive. It's not your fault but you will never believe that. Till you die you'll see that image and no amount of therapy will ever change that. With time the pain will numb but never leave you.

That's why I don't want to be a firefighter anymore. Many such cases. Be well user and it won't help but know it was not your fault. You are a good man and God loves you.

t. Former firefag and 911 dispatcher.

No we live in a hyper emotional world and its destroying it self. FeeFees don't produce, noble, reasonable, and respectable behavior. Just Noise.

Calm down fren, soulless pepe posters are shills. They have a hard time posting apu because he requires gentleness, empathy, and humility. I love pepe but the overt malevolence that evolved from his base form was easy for trannies and feds to co-opt.

We are ALL going to make it, frens

Saved and Mr. New Vegas pilled

Attached: 1652372074260.png (800x800, 602.99K)

harden your heart OP.
a lot worse than this is about to come.
survive it, or die alongside them.