Throws his life away for stupid Any Forums memes

>Throws his life away for stupid Any Forums memes
>Already forgotten
Do you guys think he is regretting it already?

Attached: 16527874486525.jpg (1320x741, 199.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1514267633645989890
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’ll be remembered

Will you?

I still can't believe that he was a newfag who came here only after the 2020 blm riots.
I discovered this site in 2013 and it redpilled me on a lot of things, but I never thought to just throw my life away like that.
he could've gone about this way better, like actually joining politics or something.

Shut up and wear your mask, goy

Attached: sh8896.jpg (400x400, 60.17K)

OP is fbi

>Any Forums memes
Didn't he get groomed on discord?

forgotten just like the subway shooter

twitter.com/i/status/1514267633645989890

He was groomed by federal agents on discord after they found him on /k/. Odds are the Any Forums memes were just shit the glowniggers gave him to put in his little manifesto, he obviously is a retard who didn't have any clear political ideas.

FPBP

Imagine becoming a fed asset. Yikes btw.

He did a good thing, those black family members now feel the pain of the innocent kids families that were murdered by niggers over the last few years.

>He’ll be remembered
lmao imagine believing this

>Throws his life away for stupid Any Forums memes
He chose wrong targets but he did more than you ever will faggot. It wasn’t for Any Forums memes either fucktard.

when he finds out there is no internet
when he gets raped by bbc for the first time

>he obviously is a retard who didn't have any clear political ideas.
This.
Sloppy as his work on the stray cat.

Let it go agent Gomez. Let it go.

actually he's kinda cute
he could have just lost some weight and hit the gym

>lmao imagine being a faggot
Did you forget about Dylan Roof?

Least gay Korean

the kid is a mentally ill psycho. in scholl he was asked something like "where do you want to be in 10 years" and he responded "Committing murder / suicide". On his Discord he posted about how he chased a stray cat around his garage for 2 hours, stabbing it and eventually cutting its head off with a hatchet and posting pictures. he's a psycho who just happened to latch onto pol memes

Now he will be blacked fo sure

Attached: bootybandit.jpg (480x360, 20.21K)

>Won't do shit
Faggot posters like you should be rounded up,

I wonder if he has snapped out of the MK Ultra stupor yet

He’s too hopped up on mkultra cocktails to know where he is

Anons please notice these are the EXACT same shill talking points they made about Tarrant. That in and of itself tells you a lot. It's part of the pattern and in my opinion it points to a false flag even more. (((They))) are following the same script. (((Coincidence))) I am sure.

This is what happens when you're a man without any principles. You're just a "leaf blowing in the wind". Easy to be manipulated.

Do I share his sentiments on "white replacement theory". Sure. Would I shoot up a grocery store full of black people? No.

Fight the Jew by having lots of white kids, and being financially stable. Avoid drugs.