US Blacks were ok in the 1960s

Their family units have been intentionally sabotaged by the CIA and democrat policies.

Attached: 746c922654ed4a93af66d584418648c1-3098771244.jpg (394x512, 34.08K)

Yes, welfare very quickly becomes an addiction

idk, I think they were always feral retards. otherwise why else were white people racist towards them even before the civil rights movement (which I agree, further fucked them up)?

Blacks were “ok” until we gave them agency and removed consequences, everything else is just a cope

this

That's incredible OP. That means blacks are 100% capable and ready to congregate enmasse to their own exclusive geographical area and "run shit y'herd"

It is true. Blacks were weaponized by the left. It was knowing and planned and intentional. You can find the academic literature describing their plan. The left is pure evil. A complete inversion of truth. So evil that I must believe they are unwittingly or not guided by Satan himself

How do you know?

Aaaand /thread

In every society they have ever been the primary population of they revert to type

Thomas Sowell did a deep dive on how they became niggers, it was pretty interesting

Yep.

I think you are a feral retard.

Didn’t he point to ulster scot/ celtic culture?

Why Would the CIA do this?

No, by JEWS.

Lets stop with these games, glowniggers are jews, and they always have been.

I remember when I was watching some guys stream he played a jazz song wherein a negro female was singing and it was literally muh pussy. So it is questionable. How was the negro back then really?

yeah, qrd was that shit was in the south, and as the southern blacks moved up north they replaced the assimilated culture that had developed in places like Michigan. He points to the marked increase in crime, decreasing education standards, and employment rates within those populations that began as the migration began. Adding in the welfare state only made those things worse, I think.

malice:
it was the DNC mostly, and it was to secure a long term voting base

incompetence:
they meant well; policies designed to help people get up on their feet just couldn't cope with the ramifications of offshoring manufacturing. basically you have a group of people who went from being able to support a middle class lifestyle on a factory job and no real education/skills.. take the jobs away, and they had nothing to fall back on.
i think a generation or two of stable middle class life for black america and the value of education/civility would have taken hold.
>tl;dr they got rug pulled at exactly the worst possible moment.

or malice, just look at LBJ's views on the issue.

knowing the US government it was probably an unholy combination of the two

sure thing baboon

>1pbtid

Attached: 1606907865380.jpg (850x400, 52.07K)

>Their family units have been intentionally sabotaged by the CIA and democrat policies.
>Yes, welfare very quickly becomes an addiction
The American Black family was their small test-group: they pushed out as many policies to destroy their families... and these same policies are being pushed ever wider.
I'm reminded of the Communist Goals entered into the Congressional record, one of which was destruction of the family -- they plan to bring that same familial stability and upward mobility to *EVERY* American.

Attached: Do not make Peace with Evil… Destroy It.jpg (828x828, 148.29K)

>You can find the academic literature describing their plan.
Do you have any particularly in-your-face examples?
>Why Would the CIA do this?
>malice:
>it was the DNC mostly, and it was to secure a long term voting base
>
>incompetence:
>they meant well; policies designed to help people get up on their feet just couldn't cope with the ramifications of offshoring manufacturing.
>knowing the US government it was probably an unholy combination of the two
It was *all* malice & evil, though a *lot* of it was dressed-up as "good", and a lot of people bought into that.

Attached: Jesus — The Truth, Way, & Life.jpg (750x937, 126.63K)

Not really, they still did the same shit. They just knew there were consequences for such actions whereas today there isn't.