let's all simmer down now and have a nice clean day in court

it's L U N C H

Livestream source:
youtube.com/watch?v=fLhLoWICOA8

Commentary stream with exhibits:
(Rekieta Law)
youtube.com/watch?v=vgjwReE369M

Johnny Depp is going to be called back as a witness, it's been rumoured
>According to reporting by Law & Crime, Depp will also be called back to the witness stand as part of Heard’s case.
>The jury will also hear from Whitney Henriquez, Heard’s sister, and actor Ellen Barkin, with whom Depp had a brief relationship in the 1990s.
SOURCE: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-news-start-time-testimony-b2079719.html

Attached: 1651154545252.png (600x337, 258.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/amber-heards-david-shane-sexual-harassment
jigex.com/d1rBB
law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title8.01/chapter11/section8.01-359/
twitter.com/andysignore/status/1526960490219454464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OBLIGATORY:

>"She is begging for global humiliation," Depp's text said.

>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."

>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.

>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.

>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

BONUS ROUND:

>Depp’s original text read, “Hopefully that cunt’s rotting corpse is decomposing in the fucking trunk of a Honda Civic!!”

>“I will fuck her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead.”

Attached: 1651001293431.png (795x813, 951.53K)

first for eating ass is sodomy

Fixed the weird cropping on this

Attached: Pinpoint fixed .png (1007x713, 935.75K)

Do you know the Muffin Man?

I AM NOT ABUSIVE! I am not abusive! I know she fabricated the bruise, I knew it was painted - a week after, as if I could ever throw such a punch! Never, never! I just - I just couldn't prove it! She covered her tracks, she got that idiot sister to lie for her!
You think this is something, you think this is bad, this histrionomy? She's done worse. The bottle! Are you telling me a finger just happens to fall off like that? No, she orchestrated it! Amber! She defecated on my bed!! And I married her! I shouldn't have, I took her onto my own island! What was I thinking?! She'll never change. She'll never change, ever since she was breaking horses, always the same. Couldn't keep her hands off of her partners. "But not our Amber, couldn't be our precious Amber!" Abusing them blind! And she gets to be a movie star? What a sick joke! I should have stopped her when I had the chance! And you, members of the jury, you have to stop her, you-

Attached: Chicanery.png (640x480, 412.16K)

let me show you anons how to check 'em pint

Attached: 165270938344.jpg (520x547, 44.44K)

>RoCKby PeMMiNtOn

all of their names piss me off.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR BEST CAMILLES RIGHT NOW

Attached: 4AF63712-92BE-421A-85BA-8C2DAA57FD4D.jpg (616x412, 79.04K)

Attached: 1652706402037.png (692x565, 321.14K)

>You've hit the wall, right Ms. Heard?

Attached: 1652891116968.png (729x628, 563.46K)

Attached: ANGELIC CHOIR SINGS.png (475x471, 379.77K)

OBJECTION
Calls for speculation that some Camilles are less than others.

Attached: 79152051-084C-4E85-9BCA-A6EBB51F8E58.jpg (1200x628, 145.55K)

>yes I did let Johnny Depp jack off on my ex wife's face dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow while drinking a mega pint of rum, what gave it away?

Attached: soyshua.png (662x555, 355.61K)

Attached: Johnny and counsel.png (620x288, 204.04K)

Quick rundown since the day started? Just came from work.

foxnews.com/entertainment/amber-heards-david-shane-sexual-harassment

Attached: shane.jpg (1052x305, 46.24K)

No

Attached: fuck-you-bloody-bastard (1).gif (640x484, 1.17M)

Neither of the two video witness ever saw Depp attack or throw anything at Amber. They're trying to establish the state of the penthouse after an arguement as proof of abuse happening.

Rocky put the jury to sleep with a long, rambling and emotional account of events. She said she never witnessed any violence between them. Josh Drew (Rocky's former husband) testified pretty much the same. No new information.

it's all been video depositions

Attached: A PERFORMANCE.png (790x448, 354.56K)

>Rocky Teeth Crying; Making shit up
>Josh Drew trying to sound like an intellect; making shit up
>New witness

Attached: 1652732383419.png (723x800, 467.23K)

She just can't catch a break.

gl next thread king

Attached: 1652880159207.jpg (472x231, 34.39K)

GEE THAT’S TOO BAD

Reminder Ben Chew is the actual heavy hitter in Depp's team. Hiring him for an hour costs almost twice as much as Camille, and he's considered one of the top lawyers in the US. His resume is ridiculous, he's represented entire countries in court before and sued multibilion dollar companies and won a shitload of cases.

You can sometimes see him quietly slipping pink notes to Camille during her cross and it nearly always results in a damning question directed at the defense. Except he's smart enough to know that an old white guy questioning Amber does not look as good as a confident and calm woman questioning her, so he prefers to hang back and proudly let his colleague do a good job.

Attached: chew.jpg (440x284, 20.65K)

A whole lot of nothing at all.
All of Amber's witnesses saw all the blood, the horrible bruises, the wanton destructions, but nobody saw Le Monstre do it.
But if they keep repeating it, and look at photos with 0 evidence and insist they see evidence in them, they might still win the dumb ape american jury over.

>You're jealous of me and Dr Curry, isn't that right Ms. Heard?

>I’M ACTING

Some soilord who testified for Amber Heard said he literally never saw Johnny Depp hit anyone, let alone her, was never violent or destructive and that Amber was constantly intoxicated at pretty much every time of the day "said" Johnny did things. This is somehow good for Amber Heard???

Attached: 1345268199042.gif (250x250, 564.38K)

its like poetry, it rhymes

Live witness in 25 minutes.
Only thing worth noting is that a lawyer who managed to sit in today said the jury was bored as hell, but started paying attention and taking notes when tough guy soichef was talking.

if a man badgers her she can use that as WOW A MAN RE VICTIMIZING HER a woman doing it is fair game. Very good play on their part.

Isn't 7 jurors a bit small?

I think there should be more to outweight the stink of the Simp pajeet that's there.

thing is she was actually better at crying than Amber
we actually got real tears

I was even a little aroused

ELON WHAT A CHAD

We got a small taste of his power during the motion to dismiss. I'm excited to see his closing argument.

I'm still actually semi-recovering from yesterday, Poor Elaine was made unable to ask a good chunk of her questions.

Attached: 1555188645056.jpg (800x800, 359.25K)

I get it, to be honest. They had the same approach with that Io tranny too, the witnesses come across as non-biased and then once this is established they start slightly swaying the story in Amber's direction. If Amber and her team had done this from the start, they'd probably be winning the case. Unfortunately the main witness went full retard and told stories that just break all disbelief and cannot be consistent with everything else, so no one buys it.

>Amber didn't have a lot of self preservation

Obviously didn't listen to the audio tapes.

I mean, sure, but the things he was saying was contradictory, like said

what if any

LEL! That mick was a lying idiotic piece of shit.

Attached: 1637109189865.gif (500x344, 349.55K)

She moaned at some point and, it moved. I was too aroused to remember to clip it. Looks like another night of rewatching the stream.

Pajeet was dismissed after his hernia complaint. It was either he stay on the jury or go home and get medicine. He waffled for a bit and wanted both but ultimately the Judge said no, go home, you're free from jury duty.

In all seriousness, brilliant move to have a hot girl lawyer grill her. Makes BPD narcissists seethe.

The pajeet isn't there anymore. There are 11. 3 women, 8 men.

The blue shirt bird is a stunner.

Attached: file.png (194x268, 82.72K)

Whats this about threesomes I've been hearing? Did Johny get cucked?

who's going to make a new puzzle so I can make it through the break?

Of course you fucking incels are laughing about domestic abuse. No wonder women want nothing to do with you.

What was that 10, 20, 30 times thing? Male callers to Heard?

>Did Johny get cucked?
multiple times

Attached: 1652804211383.png (1200x900, 1.75M)

reposting the jiggy from the last thread

jigex.com/d1rBB
>jigex.com/d1rBB
jigex.com/d1rBB
>jigex.com/d1rBB

I dont disagree, but it's still something worthy of note. Especially on this snoozefest of a day.
A shame since we got to see a live execution yesterday.

not just that, but a pretty woman being snippy to Amber and asserting dominance clearly brought out some of Amber's combativeness, which only makes Amber look worse.

Jury is 75% male so she won't win because of some "believe all women" bullshit
But she will win since Depp's side hasn't really produced anything other than "she's mean" and they haven't linked the article to him losing job opportunities in any significant way

Attached: 1651766121342.webm (854x480, 2.52M)

The amount of male callers to AH late at night while they were married.

BELIEVE ALL JEWISH WOMEN

Attached: 20220518_112148.png (490x490, 385.82K)

witness said amber probably cheated johnny over 30 times

a herd of Heard herders

Attached: 03-Amber-Heard-Leaked-Nude-1.jpg (600x800, 244.08K)

>they might still win the dumb ape american jury over.
The problem is the following: with all the shitskins the kikes import, the average IQ in ZOGmerica is now below the level of clinical mental retardation.

Attached: 1639523485491.jpg (1143x1600, 166.57K)

>Johnny called her jealous
>she actually is and it makes her meltdown
pottery, it rhymes

James Franco and Elon Musk both railed her, though only Franco has been proven to have railed her before the divorce.

7 is the amount you get for a civil claim in Virginia if you claim over a certain amount of damages
law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title8.01/chapter11/section8.01-359/

If Amber loses how long before she's suicided?

Attached: IlluminatiConfirmed.png (774x618, 1.17M)

twitter.com/andysignore/status/1526960490219454464
>Amber, Elon, and Cara were having sex while Amber was married to jd

based and chuckpilled (subsequently sneed)

Attached: 246340DB-068C-4282-9696-33453CA3DB5B.jpg (1920x1080, 557.89K)

the case is being tried in the D.C. area that is 90% libtard

This is what these fucking whores do. They cheat on you or make it fucking obvious that they are cheating and then gaslight you into being "jealous" or at some point becoming fucking insane and then they turn around and say
>look at how insecure and unhinged this dude is
I am so fucking mad
greetings from fucking bangladesh

Too narcissistic to do that. Shedi sooner drown her child.

She’s a literal beauty pageant model turned lawyer turned TV correspondent. Good for her, she knows what gets us tuning in.

explains the herpes lip

Who is she?

sexy tummy lawyer mommy

Attached: 89730B45-5365-45FF-8B1E-7EC71A186CA7.jpg (1170x1854, 1.31M)

Attached: 1652812650874.jpg (429x680, 247.11K)

How many Heards could a Heard herder herd if a Heard herder could herd Heards?

Attached: AmberTurdHeard.jpg (1080x1080, 128.99K)

>But she will win since Depp's side hasn't really produced anything other than "she's mean"
They've produced plenty. The audios are particularly damning, especially once you consider it was Amber's lawyers who submitted them.
>and they haven't linked the article to him losing job opportunities in any significant way
This is the real issue. At the end of the day it's a defamation lawsuit and it's hard to create a strong link between the op-ed to Depp's career path because that's never how it works.

do top

too pure for that

what an unlucky lady, how does this keep happening to her

Chanley Painter

>he will win since Depp's side hasn't really produced anything other than "she's mean"
this guy missed the literal recordings of her talking about hitting him, and then saying she didnt mean to, and then the phoenix wright plot twist where they pull a deposition where she says she did try to hit him

well he's no longer with Disney
they wouldn't fire their cash cow out of the blue

Wait...she has giant titties? I still prefer Dr. Curry, but I doubt there's a man alive that would be able to satisfy both at once.

>she’s heating up!

Camillebros...did we get too proudy...

Attached: gettyimages-817772392-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 375.57K)

2 mpre weeks and Johnny will win have faith redditbros