Another one

#DEVELOPING: Massive fire reported at distribution plant in Phoenix, Arizona

#Phoenix l #AZ
Emergency personnel on scene confirm a large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center. Flames can be seen from miles away.
Updates to follow.

twitter.com/IntelPointAlert/status/1526815454974591000

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 131331.png (606x892, 198.74K)

Just a coincidence

Totally normal goyim

Start growing now if you want to harvest in August

digits for famine

Had to let the garden rest this year, soil is all depleted, had a bad year last year, almost no crop. Just gonna kill the neighbours and eat their tinned goods :D

I'm way too sleepy for this

Attached: STOP NOTICING THINGS GOY.jpg (849x565, 308.74K)

Let's talk about sportsball instead!
What's everyone's favorite teams this year?

ANOTHA' ONE

Attached: khaled.jpg (474x355, 25.65K)

With modern building materials and fire suppression systems fires shouldn't even be an issue. WFT is going on?

I like the NiggerSmashers and BigBallJockeys

Don't even get me started
BUY YO MOMMA A HOUSE

Attached: kneelers.gif (320x406, 1.71M)

You need to add the nutrients back to your soil.
Add compost and some kind of poop

What is sportsball? All sports with balls?

This is enemy action. What the fuck are the feds doing. God damn CCP set us up the bomb.

Wasn't this supposed to be happening to Russia because of Ukrainian glowies, why is American shit burning now?

>what is composting
Do bongs really?

Kek it's just too obvious at this point. Ameribros you need to genocide the kikes like last week. They're going to holomodor your asses

It says pallet yard. Assuming it’s outside and just pallets you wouldn’t have a sprinkler system for that.

This is totally normal, food production factories catch fire all the time; go back to playing Halo chuds!

Baal set us up the bomb.

nothing to see here.

don't stock up you silly preppers

stop noticing things

I would if they didn't also shit all over and ruin Halo.

Its Arizona in the summer

based African wisdom right here

Attached: gorrila pilled.gif (234x252, 727.11K)

Germans...

This is WW3, it's not some front line war, it's massive sabotage attacks.

Attached: 7E88F9AB-ECD6-4AF4-9110-F507D87C1943.jpg (1800x1200, 208.23K)

They should just shut this garbo image board down. Keep everything else, even /trash is better than pol. It's literally just schizo boomers here

Honestly this can't be self inflicted sabotage. If you told me that both russian and american satellites are equipped with laser weapons i wouldn't doubt much of it right now.

Perfectly normal.

Otherwise, you can't be seriously suggesting a deboonked conspiracy theory that there's a pattern behind all these fires, can you?

It’s 10:30 am and it’s almost 100F here
T Arizona resident

Attached: 931C9E93-89FE-4A1D-A843-AD93B191BA1F.jpg (650x1000, 107.6K)

african population control?

What? I was too lazy to google it. Also I got it right.

I don't think this is related to the others. They use to give broken pallets to bums who would repair them and sell them back for a few bucks. Nowadays there's a war on homeless so I bet they had piles of thousands of broken pallets piling up in their yard and some retard thought burning them was a good way to get rid of them.

Attached: 1437985473555.png (230x230, 5.9K)

work manure into the soil. it'll help a lot

We need food too. And if we don't get it, we will be forced to leave our basements and find people like you to feed on.

Attached: spirit animal.jpg (816x1452, 340.1K)

I have a bed dug but need some soil fast, all my seedlings are getting big and need to go in the ground. I was going to steal some from the bigass pile near the graveyard I live by, but that's gone this year apparently. I guess I can grab some from the woods, but it'd be a bitch to get and still pretty sandy.
Suspend all sports. Fuck circus.
Gonna be a strange Fall this year.

YOU
VILL
OWN
NOTHING

jewish lightning dipshit. would you want to be a food supplier when the food riots start.
we are months away from the food shortages and they are about to blame the evil food corporations just like they are doing to the oil industry.

Just planted mine last week.

Love me veges, love me froots, simple as

Surfs up!

Attached: Surf the Kali Yuga .jpg (489x368, 41.02K)

Rolling.

Attached: 1651175302713.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)

It's probably the wombles again

You need to compost.

Attached: 1649770543285.gif (498x273, 1.35M)

Better get stocked up

Hey fedboy. I'm going to eat your glow in the dark liver with fava beans when all the food is gone.
What wine goes best with bioluminescent meats?

>phoenix

Isn't that the flaming faggot bird of Freemasonry?

Attached: 62B1EB33-C0F6-4E70-967E-B74FB6001D90.jpg (1024x755, 101.09K)

Get a wine that also glows.

Attached: poorfag koolaid-wine.jpg (640x434, 50.18K)

Seriously WHY are the glowniggers doing this?
What does starving America gain them?

Fag

Investor frens, is there something I can invest in that profits off these fires and subsequent food shortage? I want to out jew the jew

What's an enemy?

Attached: trackwatch.jpg (800x503, 77.04K)

>be corporate distribution plant
>49 states require over-kill sprinkler systems be installed and inspected every so often with fire marshall in every single commercial building that employees over small X amount of employees.
>burns down everywhere
Yeah...totally not intentional goy.

Historically whenever jews have used fraudulent elections to steal power by installing a puppet such as joe biden, invariably there is a famine that starves out and punishes the population.

I WILL BULK CALORIES. IF I BECOME 300 POUNDS I CAN'T STARVE TO DEATH

It's not the kind of harvest!

Attached: 1649924010738.jpg (600x337, 23.94K)

>the kind

that kind

what so you can make your trap doors? no thanks spidey

>What the fuck are the feds doing.

Lighting the fires.

Attached: 1637502336727.png (828x819, 1.4M)