THE UNITED STATES IS COLLAPSING

America is collapsing.

Attached: Capture.png (620x251, 21.89K)

Third world country

Don’t we get told this every year?

You need more solar panels and windmills, bro.

Well hand out free shit until were finally broken up

cap it 6/6/6 (2 + 0 + 2 + 2) is when the reset happens

>news says something bad is going to happen
>a few months later something bad happens
I think I found the solution!

why does america have rolling blackouts aren't you guys 1st world?

>2 MORE WEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. YOU GET A 2 MORE WEEKS AND YOU GET 2 MORE WEEKS. 2 MORE WEEKS FOR YOU!

REGULATORS!!!!!

I plan on being blacked out drunk all summer

me too

Attached: sam reporters.png (1280x720, 1018.47K)

I don't know about bongland but this is South Africa tier shit unless they mean they expect a bad hurricane season.

jews, look at enron. rolling blackouts in peak hours makes electricity very VERY expensive

Cool

good

Attached: good.jpg (582x582, 35.43K)

QUICK

GIMME A STATE MANDATED GIRLFRIEND

DON'T LET SOCIETY COLLAPSE FURTHER !!!

Attached: 1651856625174.jpg (176x250, 8.43K)

Correct. Like in any nation where Whites built infrastructure but then begin to disappear, the infrastructure now has no one to maintain it so it begins breaking down. The USA is already non-White and the bulk of that demographic are over-60s; by 2030 I suspect California's electric grid will be permanently collapsed just like the third-world latin american country. Oh, I mean Latinx; or, is Latine now?

>aren't you guys 1st world?
lol. lmao.

Attached: 1650664728175.png (797x570, 624.2K)

Meme flaggot

>The next generations only viable option to live is in a great depression tier hostle with 19 other nigs
>Automation and UBI will solidify the US serf class
>Boomers, who shouldve been left to rot from covid, will plunge the world into ww3 before kicking the bucket
Its already collapsed user

Niggers take up too much energy and resources. The average nigger male takes in over 500% more resources to sustain itself than the average white male.

The Collapse.

Kek this is what you get when you stop burning coal.

Dark Winter is here.

Also what you get when you burn too much coal.

Attached: 1650905485105.jpg (677x680, 74.65K)

Its because they are forcing us to overwhelm our electrical grid with electric cars and shutting down power plants at the same time, fucking genius

Not anymore, constant influx of immigration has irreversibly changed the course of this nation.

All part of the plan for the Great Reset

Time to mandate electric cars, bro

Attached: 1652221341220.jpg (700x686, 100.77K)

all that matters is that we're winning in Ukraine and sticking it to Putler!

Summer vagina imagine the smell

Not coal at all

Well why is this happening?

Trump will return before July 4th. They need a blackout for that.

Oh boy I can only imagine the sheer chaos of, say.... Chicago or Detroit without power. It'll be biblical.

This. Followed by massive food shortages in the fall, exacerbated by the still-fucked supply chain.

>aren't you guys 1st world?
lol, lmao even

Well people tend to become more conservative during hard times so maybe this will actually be better for the US in the long run. An example of this happening is that not many people give a shit about that white guy mowing down those black people, when they have more important things to worry about, like huge inflation, food costs, gas costs, etc. Literally every single progressive ideal gets thrown out in the garbage as people need to worry about real, actual problems that affect them directly.

Can we just cancel our NATO application and choose the winners side instead?

>I mean Latinx; or, is Latine now?
It's Latrine.
Mismanagement. California has been having rolling blackouts during summer for the past few years (definitely last year).

How long do the blackouts usually last? And will it happen to us?

No matter how much people hated trump, it’s impossible not to see the stark difference from one party to the other. Even the most “blue dog” boomers are seeing their retirement burn away right at the finish line

I hope it does, I need a good excuse to stop staring at a computer. So does everybody else

are blackouts the same as chimpouts?