Is it true?

Attached: 7489F629-F963-4937-878B-39316FFC33A7.jpg (828x502, 206.83K)

There's no labor shortage, they just need an excuse to justify more immigration

Finding that first job will probably be the toughest job search of your life

No man its rigged unless everything happens perfect the first time.
These sheltered kids need a dose of reality.
Maybe spend some time in a foreign country. Visiting europe when I was in the navy made me GLAD and BLESSED to live in the USA

not leaving it will be the second one. both cowagies and bosses will make your life a living hell so get ready else you're back to square 1

witnessed

Attached: GK7E08-14.png (1312x1080, 306.28K)

My trade union can't find new apprentices despite starting at $ 21 / hr with full benefits and pension. All journeyman on the bench are working and a lot of our jobs are at 50% manpower. This is in the Midwest.

Fucking checked. US millennial who have never actually been outside the US have no fucking clue how good they have it. If I was born in a different country I would honestly probably just kms if I couldn't move here.

I'd imagine so because it's the same here

sort of. that person is misunderstanding the situation, though. Or perhaps understanding their own situation, and misapplying it to the economy as a whole.

Should have made more friends in college.

There’s a worker shortage for jobs that they think are beneath them

France was the worst country I've ever been to.
If you ever see a french flag on here talking shit, just immediately dismiss him because his poor soul lives in a hellhole

unions are gatekept

The "labor shortage" is really just a pay shortage

what union m8 i need jt

No boomer. There is no point in working for 12 usd per hour when rent is 1500.

I don't know, I just landed a great job. Maybe you're unskilled and unemployable or not trying hard enough.

Why would anyone hire some smelly autistic reddit tranny right out of college?

Only if you're a non-jew

Attached: 1639779983.png (792x1047, 91.76K)

>in the Midwest
That's the issue, people move to the coastal cities to find work and the incompetent retards who can't do the kind of work you're doing stay behind.
So many of my CS peers didn't make friends or try to be friendly with their professors. Networking is one of the main points of going to college, anyone can learn C++ at home.

maybe the fact your faggot union will not allow any white applicants has effected your inflow. esg supporting retards.

Why won't anyone hire me???
Because you're a disgusting faggot with nasty cum breath who will be nothing but a pain in the ass whiny bitch employee and you'll still never be a woman no matter how many body parts you cut off or how many time you complain to HR about this "toxic work environment" you and your troon friends created and now while about daily.

Attached: 1648684159154.png (498x600, 411.99K)

and on the west coast the unions havent taken apprentices in over 2 years and have tons of journeymen on the bench. Most companys are running small crews to keep a couple guys working. Things are bad and going to get worse

he's right lol.

trying to find tellers right now is a chore but it’s not our fault, the board doesn’t want to raise wages. who tf would work at a bank making $12 an hour and having to pay for medical coverage instead of working at chickfila for $15 with less responsibilities and medical paid by employer? but boomers don’t get it “$12 is more than what I was making when I was working summer jobs”

They finally get it

spent 5 days “””””vacationing””””””” in paris made me realize living in the south isn’t the worst place to live

Yes companies should be forced to train workers instead of bitching to the state to pay for training (education) or imported labor (h1b’s)

One of the worst parts of our neoliberal system is corporations pushing off their duty to build a workforce on the state as if it’s a nations job to make workers for a corporation

It’s retarded

Just go on strike like these fugly unfuckable landwhales.
That'll show them.

Attached: 1651712100591.png (596x502, 450.86K)

This, also we are not breaking our bodies to just barely survive. Boomers look at say "hey my knees are shot because I worked hard!" Ok great, you got paid good too. Whenvyou pay me 40% of the pay, you get 40% of the work. If you lifted 50lb bags of concrete im lifting 20lb bags. Get it?

Wasted. At least in Europe the food isn't poisonous microplastic garbage.

Local 669 road sprinkler fitters

Nepotism has always been a thing

>Smoke weed? Sorry dont want ya, you loser
>Pop pills, drink hard liquor on the job and do coke? Welcome aboard!

Why won't those damn boomers hire me?!
They need to step aside and let young people lead.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ok_boomer.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

Our crews are 95% white. Literally two black guys and couple Mexicans in my company of 100 ish guys

>pic
>Doesn't ever get chosen
>Doesn't get sex either
Being entitled must suck. You'd be able to choose if you weren't a landwhale

I also know fat women who have been married for over a decade and they too see no action.

>be boomer
>never teach your kids anything
>expect them to be able to do everything that your parents taught you
you will be smothered in your sleep

Millennials and zoomers are terrible employees.
I sold my business and retired rather than deal with you entitled cunts.
Now enjoying watching the company crumble.
You did this to yourselves.

Attached: 1644644258753.jpg (720x579, 71.84K)