Have you even met a Jewish person or talked to one? If not how can you hate them?

Have you even met a Jewish person or talked to one? If not how can you hate them?

Attached: JewishWoman.jpg (473x1024, 57.15K)

Everyone has met and talked to them. Kikes are lying about there only being 15 million kikes. The real number is around 45 million.

>tfw grew up very poor with a single mom
>tfw first and only jew I ever met offered us financial assistance
>tfw he molested my sister
that's about it. I don't hate all jews though.

I hate the people responsible for mutilating my dick.

Attached: andrew freedman.png (640x907, 220.74K)

If kikes are so bad, then why do both dem and republican leaders like them so much

TITS

Jews are taught to hate in Hebrew school at like, age 5

I have, their women are the most fucked. Literal demons.

I went to a fancy prep high school in Jew York. I am like giga Hitler. I can write a book on their tricks.

I have never talked to a rat.
I have never met black widow spider.

My best friend growing up was Jewish, a few others were nice to me. On the other hand, at least three Jewish people I've met have been really stuck up and hostile people, and they were also zionists.

Did he go to prison? I hope you didn't let him get away with it. My parents and elder brother were pretty useless, so I'm only just now starting the court process and it's probably too late.

Dated 2, one in highschool and the other after college. They were the brightest, most sensible holes I've been with. The former had khazarians and the latter had the most beautiful face I've ever seen (besides a burger later in a wagie). While we're at it, nordicqts were cold bipolar af cunts (especially that fucking latvianqt) and medqts were chill but also kinda retarded.
In sum, 0 anons will be able to relate to my experience

Attached: Ehrgeiz tifa.jpg (364x838, 64.13K)

Because both "dem and republican leaders" are also bad.

I was molested by a rabbi

I need these milkers.. one gripped in the palm of my hand. The other in my mouth latched down on those nipples.. yum

I dont blanket hate all jews, I just happened to notice that most of the people who I think are absolute scum are either jews or manipulated by them. Just pattern recognition bub

They're fucking annoying. The stereotypes are all true.
>greedy
>stingy
>woke
>persecution complex

Also this.

I want to stick my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean.

That's the fault of Kellogg's antimasturbatory campaigning.

When on a date with this Jewish girl from my old job when I first started. She was super cute. Didn't know she was Jewish until she said she wasn't German and Jewish and started talking about the holocaust. That kind of turned me off, but her pussy was extra tight so it wasn't too bad.

Point of the story is i'll dip the pen in the ink, but I won't publish the paper.

When women have incredibly saggy tits like that I always stare at them out of disgust but women think im peeving on them.
Even though its like looking at a womans fat saggy belly.

Knew a jew at uni who always wanted to copy my coursework.

yes you pathetic faggot Jew poster

*was German and Jewish

>peeving
Perving.

What was the Latvians name? I'm with one now and you're spot on

I have everyone fills their stereotypes.

Yes, this garbage country has lots of big nosed idiots.

I have, and even if I didn't, I could hate them just as well based on their collective actions. Kill yourself

Please

Yes. Grew up with one, he had a horrible drunk/drug addled mother who used to let us throw parties.....we seen her getting railed up against her 2nd story window one night. He's in jail. I don't paint anyone with a broad brush. I let them show me who they are.

Ie dated two jewish girls. Both exeptionally social though one was very bright and talented and the other just a over social whore. Both had massive tits amd were great fucks. I still occasionally talk to the bright one - however she has since we dated become a literal whore. Not my problem

Ive never met a tapeworm either, but I fuckin hate em!

I dont, I wanna breed all busty, hot Jewish women

For every good jew I meet, there's a sniveling backstabbing jew as well. I met a jew who was a good man once while walking my dog. We talked about the holy spirit and the nature of grace, as well as agreeing that covid and blm are bullshit. He was a good jew.
In my college years however, I was at odds with a jew who led a tranny cult who convinced all my old friends that I was a "fascist." I've come to realize that the truly evil jews are the secular, cosmopolitan jews who spit on the beliefs of their ancestors, but then again I believe that this type of person exists in every race.

Yes, and they're evil pieces of shit. They are all slimey, weasely, conniving, ugly motherfuckers who deserve to be tortured to death in the most horrifying anx excruciatingly painful ways possible.

Yeah, I did. He was degenerate fuck that use to collect chewed chewing gums.

I had a high school friend who is half Jewish (mother married into it). Hung out together at school with a group of friends and played tons of vidya with him. He was pretty chill but I do remember him being very greedy. He'd always steal away the last snack. I think he got a kick out of it. His mom worked for the gov't and his dad was some sleazy businessman who lives abroad in Israel. Only met him once. He had a lot of connections and was involved in different enterprises including the music industry and had helped make Madonna famous or some shit like that.

I don't hate the jews
I just acknowledge the existence of a more or less important zionist lobby

I lived with a Jewish guy that was a friend of a friend for a little more than 1/2 year. He was neurotic and stingy, but not an evil person necessarily. I found out later his wife OD'd on prescription pills they were grinding up and snorting and he managed to leverage that tragedy into a disability check based on his former patent attorney salary. So he's now basically a high paid welfare queen. Can't say it left the best impression of jews on me. The low level ones like him are just neurotic shylocks. It's the politically powerful that have earned hatred.

Do tell

Svetlana. I think she had some russian in her. She messed me up and I still dont quite know why

you couldve saved her user, made her your pet khazarian

Jews lie about being German. They consider German Jews higher class than other Jews.

Funny how the same half dozen kike bitches always get posted. Thanks goodness there are more than 6 hot white women in the world. I mean, I see them everywhere, they're posted everywhere, and man- I just fucking love white women. Poor kikes. Only about 6 out of 15 gorillian are worth posting photos of, and that Abby kike is just a goblin dog.

Men of culture, we meet again.

I've met a couple of jews and find they are like a nerdy version of niggers. Same kind of entitled arrogance but are very nerdy people

There are jews that are basically normal and then there's the fuckers that are the cartoon basically. I remember going to one's house as a kid and they were the strangest motherfuckers, cheap as hell and always trying to get you to do work for them for free.

>still pretending like your "medqts" aren't fucking insane as well

Attached: 1560780477466.jpg (694x757, 50.58K)

Sexerino!

good morning sir

i like jews and they make great neighbors tho they can be a bit nosy (no pun intended)