It's all starting to make a lot more sense now

It's all starting to make a lot more sense now

Attached: 1652888054608.jpg (1080x1244, 538.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/1362153807879303171
antibellum679354512.wordpress.com/2022/05/16/u-s-s-first-minister-of-disinformation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When they say 'democracy dies in darkness', they're bragging.

Bump, important

Attached: 1474419251986.jpg (6245x3290, 1.84M)

nothing to see here
move along

>It's all starting to make a lot more sense now
>now

You didn't know they were both kikes? Are you retarded or something

No wonder they silently stopped pushing for the MiniLuv... for now.

Hooray for scheming female kike propagandists! No wonder donations to the war are up so much and no one can make sense of what's going on over there.

Attached: AP_putin_sculpture_sk_150518_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 107.24K)

God she's so weird and mannish looking. Good riddance

>It's all starting to make a lot more sense now
The CIA has had it's fist up Ukraine's ass since WW2....

Fucking CIA losers

Hope the CIA is liquidated and its members thrown into guantanamo for treason.

Wait until you hear her sing:

twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/1362153807879303171

Attached: 1571864417049.jpg (445x503, 47K)

How can she be this on the nose? She just needed a line about how FusionGPS saved American children.

Jews have had their fists up Ukraine's ass for longer than that

Jankowicz and Zelensky's commissar grandparents probably starved Ukrainians during the Holodomor

I always just assumed the marxism would diversity hire the alphabets agencies so bad thst all of the retarded women in positions of powert think doing their job well is just actively working with foreign govt's against the U.S but more soecifically just making sure DNC stays in power.

ukraine has been a america/israel money laundering scheme since 2014

Why couldn't the buffalo shooter have killed this kike instead?

americans are fucking straight up retarded when it comes to effective terrorism

Glowieeeee

They literally want to hand sovereignty over to a bunch of Jews who don't believe in laws, borders, or anything else that challenges their objective of total domination over humanity.
Traitors are no longer a rarity. They seem to be the vast majority of our present leadership.

You chuds are just deathly scared of strong women in positions of power and authority. You will soon be completely silenced and isolated from your disgusting racist eco chambers and then we will replace you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Checkmate bigots.

>Nina Jankowicz
>Washingtop Post
>Fullbright fellow - In 2017, she was a Fulbright fellow in Kyiv, working with the foreign ministry of Ukraine.
> Education: Georgetown University (MA)
>"Published" two books:
>How to Lose the Information War: Russia, Fake News and the Future of Conflict.... I guess the CIA wanted "How to Win an Informational War"
>How to be a Woman Online: Surviving Abuse and Harassment, and How to Fight Back

Here's your CIA "we will shut you up" stooge right there.

I just want to love her and protect her bros, i know she's being used by the Democrats.
She just needs a strong man in her life, i can help her

Attached: J8EUrPVk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38.8K)

kek is she dressed up in some native garb bull shit?

now unemployed

Attached: 1628719331670.jpg (1024x734, 130.48K)

Let me quote some things:
>Prior to her Fulbright grant in Ukraine, Ms. Jankowicz managed democracy assistance programs to Russia and Belarus at the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs [National Endowment for "Democracy"**]

>Yaël Eisenstat, who shares the presentation with Jankowicz, is a Visiting Fellow at Cornell Tech’s Digital Life Initiative, where she works on technology’s effects on civil discourse and democracy and teaches a graduate course on “Tech, Media and Democracy.”
>In 2018, she was Facebook’s Global Head of Elections Integrity Operations for political ads.
>Previously, she spent 18 years working around the globe as a CIA officer, a national security advisor to Vice President Biden, a diplomat, a corporate social responsibility strategist at ExxonMobil,

antibellum679354512.wordpress.com/2022/05/16/u-s-s-first-minister-of-disinformation/

** - "Democracy" means overthrowing foreign governments here.

>Previously, she spent 18 years working around the globe as a CIA officer
why is this not surprising

Attached: 1636097189609.png (720x1560, 700.45K)