MY. FUCKING. SIDES.

files.catbox.moe/xje4aj.MP4

Attached: hohol2.png (459x871, 495.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xje4aj.MP4
youtube.com/watch?v=OPv4pBaZyns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>zog is defending your homeland

They have already run out of soldiers and they are sending 18-year-old conscripts to the front

You have no homeland mutt

uhmm... no sweetie ;)
They didn't defend their homeland from jewish president and jewish oligarchs, from LGBT pride parades, from corrupted Biden administration

Attached: 1605612359190.png (800x800, 597.43K)

The only one they protect is the faggot niggers from the USA

You don't get to Valhalla if you surrender anons

When the time comes do not surrender

>You
am I talking about me, your retarded muslim shitskin?

>ABLOO BLOO
stay mad that your khazar golems are getting BTFO you shabbos goy

it’s not defending homeland, it’s defending zog. really ask yourself what the fuck ukrainians have anything to do with those regions.

Attention reddit and poles!

This is what gonna happen if you try to fight russkies instead of shiposting
Stay safe at home and pray for ZOG to save you

Attached: 1510048603340.png (352x393, 160.04K)

/uhg/ trannies will ignore this lmao

legit dont blame him, anyone memeing this dont truly comprehend war and are generally emotional people, and that goes for both sides. Most people in the world would do exactly this when they're about to die, its easy to make fun of but yet so many people dont experience such a thing, nor would said people die for their homeland. And even then, this fag is just trying to defend his homeland, no zog or meta extra shit, just defending the place he grew up in. It is what it is, feel bad for him just as much as i feel bad for that russia begging for mercy while being told by ukraines to "stfu and die."

war is fucked for both sides.

>looting one of your own mentally ill soldiers
Maybe there are more than seven circles of hell

I feel bad for Slavs and I don't like seeing them suffer yet at the same time I consider them subhuman savages and white niggers
What gives?

Here is a (you) for this Based comment.

>files.catbox.moe/xje4aj.MP4
bless him... i know he scared grens :(

i didnt have to be this way,.

>that goes for both sides
correct, i genuinely feel sorry for the random literal who commie citizens of russia that have been thrown in to die for jewtin's ego, and i also feel for the ukrainian citizens that have had to face death in defending their freedom

This is what happend when people on the right try to fight people on the left
Choose you side wisely UHGsisters!

Attached: 1512430256561.png (1237x867, 1.42M)

ukraine is clealy winning.kek.

Did they just do fast bad cop good cop? This fucker just gives all his info.

>invade other people country
>be buttmad they defend themselves
>threaten prisoners with knife to feel strong again
Russians are faggots

Attached: 1646374060353.jpg (752x717, 74.41K)

He just bluffed. This is just too easy way to get information of the whereabouts of the rest of ukie pigs.

surely you mean jwelesnky's human shields? yeah

>Ukie ZOG soldier pissed himself in horror

You know jack shit about wars.
This is the secret Ukrainian tactic of winning.

Attached: russian-liberators.jpg (600x338, 53.64K)

Go ahead - enlist and stop them lmao

Many of the Ukies are volunteers who thought they'd be defending their own regional towns. They were lied to and immediately transferred to where-ever it suited the Ukie command. Like the Eastern Donbass front. This is why many are going AWOL (I'm fucking bailing chaps). If Ukraine had just let them actually defend their own small towns and villages their motivation to fight would persist.
They also think the Russian's will torture them. Some have been tortured, but that shouldn't surprise you if Ukies film themselves cutting someones eyes out, or kneecapping captured soldiers. That tends to evoke a "ok we can do that too" response.

you do realize that none of these territories actually belong to Ukraine, right? just like southern USA no longer belongs to the US but rather to Mexico

Just put a bullet in their brain. Getting tiresome to look at these stupid white soldiers. Your continent has never been hard to invade, it won't be this time either.

>tf
>tp

>files.catbox.moe/xje4aj.MP4
did the ukro say "Amerikanski"?

One minute on twitter railing about social justice, next minute getting the shit slapped out of you in real life.

good job user, it wasn't even bait and you made the anitfa commies seethe

>Did they just do fast bad cop good cop? This fucker just gives all his info.
Basically. Ruskie is basically telling him he wants to use that knife to do what the ukies have done to their freinds and asks if he wants to be in a video. Ukie cries and pisses himself. Gives up the ukie position says he didnt want to fight but the americanskis made all the men dress in fatigues and sent them out unarmed. The russians laugh about the americanskis. Pow tells them where americanskis are stacking weapons. Top kek.

clearly was trained by the Pissraeli diapers army

gurgle more cum

Attached: 1652795415197.jpg (598x1129, 383.85K)

Your homeland would be rightful Indian clay again if the Chinks weren't using you against them, retard.

>Sandnigger
>must defend fellow dunecoon
Get back to killing each other filthy flea infested muzzie filth shoo shoo

Attached: KebabRemoval.gif (316x171, 1.14M)

I hate Ukrainians so much that I have an erection.

yeah he was being asked about weapons and he said they have machineguns and american rockets and something else

heh and those volunteers would be even less than worthless guarding some huts. i get why they are doing this - it's what happens when a military has lost most of it's veterans and needs any bodies capable of filling a foxhole.

be interesting when they can't field men trained well enough with the use of heavy weapons. when will zoginsky start begging for foreign soldiers lmao

the Iraqis called Americans 'the jews" during the invasion LMAO

The more I see of Russians and their behavior the less I care about seeing Ukraine war crime them.

Attached: 1648494118141.jpg (1024x526, 51.45K)

>ukrainian citizens that have had to face death in defending their freedom
This is what estrogenic diet and reddit does to your brain.

Classic of a scare tactic to get some information (in August 44 movie).

that's a memeflag, pakis have a slightly greener flag with a white band next to it

Fucking orc subhumans. Feel bad for the scared hoholpig. I know myself and if captured I would be neutral and assime my captors eill torture me and slit my throat. I accept that. And I don't think I would protest being butchered even. But this poor hohol isn't like that and it makes me feel bad. Why must slavs be like this?

>really ask yourself what the fuck ukrainians have anything to do with those regions
lel what? Do Ukrainians have nothing to do with those *squints* Ukrainian regions?

>Did they just do fast bad cop good cop?
So it seems, kek
What does he say about the amerikansky?

Found the hohol

Attached: SeetheandCopeFaggot.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

this:
youtube.com/watch?v=OPv4pBaZyns

>amerikansky?
He calls them tranny faggots

So the Russians have a knife and scare the Ukrianian POW while Ukrainians with a knife commit war crimes and stab Russian POW's eyeballs ?

Tell me again who are the baddies ?