Ive been on this board for 4 months now

I want to be normal again, why are you guys like this. Why do I keep coming here, why couldn’t you be normal

Attached: B02243F2-477A-419E-9D8F-5C877A387C93.jpg (1024x655, 108.32K)

>Why do I keep coming here
You're one of us user. You're here forever, you can never leave Any Forums behind.

lurk more, faggot

We are normal. They are the ones that are not.

Don’t forget your here forever.

Attached: fda.jpg (640x480, 33.82K)

Hotel California

It's impossible to be normal after what they did with covid and the vax.

I came here nearly 20 years ago, at the beginning. You can never leave. Maybe they’ll shut the board down.

Take off your coat Stay Awhile kek

bitch

Stay here with us fren, it's really fun. We get all the good info before anybody else on the internet. Also when habbenings habben it's fun to see the autists do their detective work.

what's with all the newfag tourists arriving within the past few months?

go back

Attached: reddit-4.png (1441x718, 10.4K)

i have known about the jews destroying the world and my race for about 12 years now.
i wouldn't have it any other way.

Attached: 1652628180741.jpg (255x255, 20.86K)

Even hell gets comfortable after you've been here long enough.

youre here forever newnigger

Sorry user, there really should be a warning on this place that says, don't come here or you'll stay forever, but honestly even if there was, nobody would believe it until it's too late.

kek i love these threads

i started when i was 13/14 now 10y later I'm neet tranny... run user run

Its an mkultra lite slow burn so you dont notice edition

GTFO then.

You cant handle the 1% of the truth. Lurk more or stay insecure

I've been here the whole time

Welcome newfag. Learn the signals.

Attached: 1635273571065.png (1125x775, 147.9K)

You're here for ever, faggot

Attached: 1635274381717.png (886x620, 135.09K)

this is the hurtbox
you're here forever

Don't worry, I've been in this board since 2014 and we only started being like this since 2020. Trump losing took a huge toll on the mental state of this board. You think we would survive a war followed by a huge economic crash?

From 2014 to 2019 this board was just shit and giggles, a fun place to be compared to what it is now.

LURK FOR TWO YEARS YOU NEWFAG SCUM!

The truth is addictive in a world of lies.

Because we are truth seekers, user. What you call normal is not normal. It feels normal because most people are under the same shroud of lies and believe it's normal. Lots of the threads here are disinformation, you have to dig deep and learn to differentiate the lies from the truth. The truth is the light that will set us all free. The lies are the darkness that keeps us all from the freedom which is our birthright. Speak the truth and shame the devil.

You cant unopen pandoras hurtbox. Welcome to the Board of the Real