America is about to collapse

America is about to collapse

Attached: 29ED2B99-80A0-48DD-AC4B-1BC627D11A87.jpg (1170x1009, 290.74K)

This will age like milk when it will cost 100Billion $ by 2025

OH NO, THAT SUCKS
anyways, I just got a new job, with a 35% raise, and 15% bonus.

>I just got
Unfortunately, you are living in a world filled with people who didn't.

exactly the ecomony is PRIMED for success and record growth! Maybe everyone missed all the amazing high paying jobs joe created. House prices to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How many hotdogs would Americans need to eat per day? Burgers are 20 bucks now. It costs each American like 20k a year just to eat

AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Can't wait to raid you with fellow raider bros.

>johnwrichkid

>It costs each American like 20k a year just to eat
On the low end

>muh hot dogs
You could live through an entire economic depression with just the fat on your bellies. Stop panicking so much.

are you saying america cant just exist on consuming what the rest of the world produces?

I CANT EAT
i have been eating costo hotdogs everyday for 6 years. this will RUIN me. my budget allows for exactly 6 costco hotdogs a day 7 days a week. raising the cost of EACH dog by $1 will destroy me. i cannot afford to eat anymore. i dont know what ill will do. im going to starve

Attached: yWRigl6B.jpg (400x400, 20.71K)

That hotdog has a pretty substantial bun with it. Might be most of the calories you need in a day. Make a side salad for vitamins.

I just effectively got a 5% pay cut because more money is taken out with every paycheck for taxes and medicare.

Not my problem

How much per hotdog now? 2.50? That's not bad. But one per day probably not enough.

to all the retarded reddit users in this thread:
it's fake

fake tweet

THIS IS FUCKING MASSIVE. SIGNS OF A 30% INFLATION INCREASE IN THE WORLD> ITS FUCKING OVER

>Might be most of the calories you need in a day. Make a side salad for vitamins.
what a retard

A $2.50 hot dog at Costco? That’s what it costs at a regular hotdog place why would I ever go to Costco for a hotdog again?

Just buy the fucking hotdogs and cook them yourself. They literally sell them in the cooler. Actually, holy shit I just did the math and they cost 1.85 per dog if you bought them yourself. So nevermind

As gas prices and food prices soar. Cope and seethe harder with your Xiden regret.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

only affects members anyways since they shut the food court off to vagrants who don't pay the yearly fee
also
>eating composite meat
shiggidy you were never gonna make it to begin with