Yeah I want to settle down and have kids.. and a pitbull

>Yeah I want to settle down and have kids.. and a pitbull

Attached: 5d01d746250000ae13e155ce[1].jpg (1778x1000, 160.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWfhrGhRlW4
youtube.com/watch?v=zOIptwmWVlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women keep pitbulls around just in case they feel they need a 7th trimester abortion.

Hey Jamie, post the picture of the bitch that got her face ripped off by a pitbull.

Dude, you realize pits are only overrepresented in attacks because they're commonly owned by abusive criminals for their intimidating nature, right? The same is true for Rottweilers, but nobody talks about them for some reason.

>and a pitbull
How about an expensive midsize terrier bred for maximum affiliation to humans and just enough aggression to save you in a pinch? Pitbulls are practically on the same domestication status as tigers and lions. Blood clot in their head, they bite your face off and leave you with nothing but bone there.
youtube.com/watch?v=FWfhrGhRlW4

Just warming ya up for your future.

Attached: 13284657376.png (2000x1333, 1.83M)

Have you considered a different dog breed?

>pitbulls ALWAYS kill! these selective articles prove it! 10,000 attacks with no context of how it was raised in 10 years? A literal holocaust.

This will get ignored and you will be called stupid for being rational.
Muslimes and shit skins hate dogs.
Dont be a shitskin

It all makes sense now

>*face goes blank*
>*pushes away from the table*
>*stands up*
>*looks her in the eye*
>*turns 360 degrees and walks away*

kek

(((Rottweilers)))

Actually I'd prefer a wild boar as a pet.

Attached: wild_boars_are_more_vicious_and_deadly_than_bred_pitbulls.webm (540x360, 2.87M)

Would like to see pitbulls in a zoo.

That may be true but that doesn't explain the other cases where the owners are regular middleclass and above suburbanites where the pit mauled other pets, the owner and children.

I thought you would do a 720 dash.

Sorry bitch. You can forget about the fucking pitbull. We're building an aviary and we'll keep parrots.

Attached: hyacinth-macaw-wallpaper-8.jpg (640x800, 138.32K)

post the one where the dogs are not wearing protection and ends up with several feets of intestines on the outside

>want a pitbull
Why not a pitbull.... with two 14 inch swords as canine teeth?
youtube.com/watch?v=zOIptwmWVlk

The fact that you are implying that her desire for a shit dog would stick around after she falls in love with you and would be permanent suggests that you have no idea how women operate and should refrain from making threads.

>You ain't goan do shi-

Some faggot I crossed path with yesterday on my run had a nigbull, dog was walking him. I told him to fucking get his beast under control or I'd call the police to put it down. I regret that I don't have a lightweight enough gun to put it down, otherwise I would have incited it and put it down in "self defense". Fucking disgusting animals.

Lightweight gun as in, I tried running with my CZ, but the strap chafes really bad due to the weight of the gun, plus I get bruising, so I figure I don't carry anything of value anyways, and I'm running, who cares. But I will prolly be carrying moving forward.

That doesn't make any sense user. Firstly, the pitbulls would escape their enclosure on a regular basis and attack the babies of more rarer and more valuable animals; or visitors. Secondly, the type of enclosure needed to safely contain these dangerous creatures would have such an immense impact on the budget of the zoo that it would eventually lead to bankruptcy. Lastly, you wouldn't even be able to keep more than one or two of them in an enclosure at a time without risking an arena-like scenario the likes that hasn't been seen since the ancient times.
People take their 8 year old children to the zoo to hear them speak their political wisdoms and you're trying to take that away from them with your terror you bad man.

run home and get the gun, then run back and shoot the dog in self defense

check please

That'll be 59.99$ plus 20% in tip.

Attached: 1443281.jpg (1200x1200, 175.06K)