White Conservative Christians have a birthrate 2.5

>White Conservative Christians have a birthrate 2.5
>Mormons, while a pseudochristian cult, are conservative, and have a birthrate of 3.5
>The Amish, while voluntarily politically and culturally irrelevant, have a birth rate of 7
>All of these have a positive birthrate above the replenishment threshold
>The only white demographics that are in danger of going "extinct" are non-Christians and heretical Liberal "Christian" churches, who are dragging down the overall birthrate.

"White Extinction/Genocide" is an exaggerated psy-op meant to demoralize or agitate. It's only the useless moral chaff that's dying off.

Now I ask, do we really need or want the help of the morally degenerate to save us?

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

Yeah the white race, Europeans whatever you want to call them are going nowhere. However, our quality of life IS dropping.

Yea racial black pills are retarded especially cause the best thing they could possibly do is marry ASAP and pop out 3+ kids

White genocide is a fact

It’s not that whites are dying off there are literally more whites alive today than ever in history it’s that they have imported a hundred million minorities since 1965

Global genocide of the white race. Being carried out by kikes and non whites. A never ending stream of nonwhite immigration/invasion into once white nations.

Well now that you said it the second time, it made it true.

Why do you believe it to be false?

This. However us being slaves for the shit skins on gibs is not really good

Why didn't you reply with this? >>

There are white demographics with positive birthrates. I'd say the better ones in fact. It's just that the overall birthrate is brought down by the ones who are morally deficient.

Is immigration a potential problem? Yes. But it is a misnomer and exaggeration to imply it can exterminate the white race entirely as it stands.

A more appropriate term for the treat it represents would be Minoritization or Marginalization.

I suggest the more extreme term Extinction/Genocide was introduced with the intent of either demoralizing or provoking people.

Provoked it did, someone to murder people doing grocery shopping.

Our people went throught he collapse of an empire in the past, in Rome in 476. We didn't go extinct then, we will not go extinct now.

You kikes get paid for yous

>You're a kike
>You get paid
Pure projection.

Based Mormons and Amish are USA's last hope atheists don't breed

Because he's a moron that believes in superstition and/or a coward who doesn't want his response seen or replied too

I told you lol

So along with nonwhite immigration, the nonwhites are also breeding. Nonwhites commit crimes against whites and it gets underreported, or they get off. It's also happening globally. All governments are in on it, following thier kike/freemasonic masters. Kike msm is constantly pushing antiwhite propaganda, both through empowering no whites, and trying to make young whites gay. Then the kikes and thier nonwhite pawns have admitted multiple times the goal is the genocide of the white race. Kikes even have that as a religious Tennant.

You are a kike, and jidf gets paid per you.

Kike harder

A coward who has nothing to say beyond hyperbole. It sad because morons like you derail from reality and making actual chnage against globohomo

>give me a you or your a coward
Kike harder

>yes I am a coward
Lol

>white genocide isn't real goy
>your derailing from reality
>coward
Kike harder

You know, I disagree with liberals about banning guns.
People also need guns for when the gun nuts come after them over wild far-right theories.

>>white genocide isn't real goy
Is that what I said? Or is that what your coward mind has to strawman?
>>your derailing from reality
>>coward
I'm glad you recognize yourself
>I can't define what "white"
Lol

No amount of lying on here is going to change reality kike
You implied it, and then reinforced that by kike posting. It's you, your projecting like you kikes always do. And now pilpul. Incredible.

>I can't define "white"
Lol

While you bring up many other problems, or other parts of the the problem with whites becoming a minority/marginalized, it does not mean we heading towards actual extinction in the same way as the Dinosaurs or the Tasmanian Tiger.

>Then the kikes and thier nonwhite pawns have admitted multiple times the goal is the genocide of the white race.
This is them trying to demoralize you into depression, or trying to get you to freak out. Don't let them win.

Same pilpul
Kike harder

Nigga you're so obviously jewish aha.

>I still can't define "white"
Lol