Is life no parole cruel and unusual?

Is life no parole cruel and unusual?

Attached: sauwaw.jpg (1600x900, 156.26K)

I dunno

May be cruel but is clearly not unusual. Therefore it's fine by the standards set.
Basically, if you're so violent and criminal that even if you could be reformed there's just no point taking the risk of setting you free.

Just shoot them.

Being executed is less jewish but your cousins need to get their micropenises hard.

Being back death penalty.
More humane, cost effective and will deter future criminals from breaking the law.

the issue with the death penalty is that some inmates have later been proven innocent

Life itself is cruel and unusual i suggest we nuke the whole planet.

For the people paying for it, yeah. Short drop with a quick stop is best for all.

Attached: rope.jpg (287x176, 10.38K)

depends on the crime. desu if whatever you did gets you life in prison, you probably deserve the death penalty desu

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs; nobody's perfect

so locking them up for life is better lel

Bring back public hangings and televise them. Show the public the consequences of shooting places up and all this stupid shit going on.

The government is generally not to be trusted to break a few eggs.
Then if they were later found innocent they would at least be alive to release.

This site is getting bad with the glowies.

>The government is generally not to be trusted to break a few eggs.
Sure, but you don't need a government to rope someone.
The failings of the legal system are inevitable.

Well yeah. I'm not sure mob justice is much better.
But there are a few people I would say have openly committed high crimes and won't ever get prosecuted. Don't ever see anything happen to them though.

>I'm not sure mob justice is much better.
I wasn't implying it was exactly, beyond not requiring anything but a mob. Justice is an ideal and will never actually competently approach reality

Then they will be in heaven.
We did our best user.

Yes. For taxpayers.

most animals would be more than happy to live like a nigger in prison

depends on how much you like chess.

behold the chauvin case, is there any reason these retards should be trusted with this power?
>although mass murderers should be hung at the least, may readdress the limits of cruel and unusual punishment in those cases.

locking people up is retarded and jewish, they're going to be worse when they come out and make more money for the system getting them back in.
>public humiliation
>execution
doesn't need to get more interesting than that