Dirt bike rider, 26...

Dirt bike rider, 26, is fighting for his life after being 'cooked alive' when he was tasered by deputy while pumping gas: 75% of his body is covered in third-degree burns

> While pumping gas in Osceola County, Jean Barretto, 26, was 'cooked alive' after a deputy from the sheriff’s office tasered him,causing an explosive fire
> A press release from his attorneys said Barretto 'sustained third-degree burns on approximately 75% of his body... He is wrapped and unwrapped in gauze daily'
> A State Fire Marshal report confirmed that the taser caused the gas station fire
> Police refused to turn over bodycam footage of the incident, and have yet to identify the deputies involved, pending an internal investigation
> The force has also refused to provide incident reports detailing the incident

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829061/Florida-man-fighting-life-cooked-alive-Tased-deputy.html

Discuss.

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (308x185, 15.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/02/06/denver-sent-mental-health-help-not-police-hundreds-calls/4421364001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tasered by deputy
Deputies are retards.

The could have just shot the motor of the bike with a gun.
They could have pepper spayed the guy.

Electrical output at a gas station, they knew it would do that. The knew. Police are Satan's warriors.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

Fuck off Wayne
Faggot zogbot should die in prison

Looks white so no one will care.

>Jean Barretto
We need drug testing for Law Enforcement.

>Fuck off Wayne
NO, you fuck off! I'm working.

Attached: 435028.jpg (460x460, 39.63K)

the only thing i hate more than trannies is police
irl jannies
they dont do it for free tho

police man

Attached: f6e27602-5ab4-4087-8472-07c2ddae3a5c_text.gif (400x300, 356.35K)

>The could have just shot the motor of the bike with a gun.
Life isn't an action movie, retard.

His dick is gone, that was stated in another article. Fucking sad man.

Fucking kill yourself Wayne

They LITERALLY could have just shot the handlebars out of his hands

diversity hire I bet

its another high quality Any Forums thread..

Deputy should be skinned alive and tortured as painfully as possible for one to three weeks and then executed with all benefits and property transferred to the victim.
Reality is he is going to walk away, with admin leave at worst.

>they knew it would do that
This

Get some solar setup yet or do you charge your shit with a generator?

>resist arrest
>get fucked up

wooooooooow what a surprise jeez I hate cops now

lmao at people asking for the cop to be fired.
You think I'm fired? You should see the other guy

i've been thinking a lot about the relationship between the militarization of the police force during the War on Terror, and the seeming complete inability of American cops to de-escalate situations- which often lead to situations like this one, or all the videos of retards spazzing out and getting shot by retarded cops.

it seems to me that, as long as the logic of military kinetic victory (escalate force until objectives are achieved and threats neutralized) is applied to what is meant to be a humanitarian endeavor (to serve and protect the population, INCLUDING the people who you are interacting with even if they are breaking the law) then these negative outcomes (like torching a guy and burning his dick off by tazing him while he's filling up his bike) will continue to occur

people make fun of the "send social workers" model of law enforcement but it works.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/02/06/denver-sent-mental-health-help-not-police-hundreds-calls/4421364001/
until cops change the way they approach law enforcement, bullshit like this is still going to keep happening. other countries don't have this problem.

hmmmmmmmm I wonder why he got tazered
could it be he was acting like a nigger?

>it's the cops not the hordes of spics and niggers

based retard

Attached: 1652709045943.png (1280x1180, 185.54K)

people resist arrest in every country, but america is the only developed country where people resisting arrest get killed or grievously injured on a regular basis. why do you think that is? do you think America somehow has worse or more dangerous criminals who are resisting arrest more intensely or something? or do you think it might have something to do with the way our police force approaches situations?