So this is the guy who shot up a supermarket in buffalo

So this is the guy who shot up a supermarket in buffalo.

According to wikipedia, he live streamed the shooting and also had a manifesto written down that he wrote on Google doc and it mentioned something about the great replacement and his views about mass immigration and the Jews.

I would like to see the livestream video and read his manifesto, those anyone have the the video or his manifesto? How can I view them both and were can I find them?

Attached: payton-gendron.jpg (509x680, 313.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamaicaloop.com/full-video-with-buffalo-mass-shooting-live-stream-on-twitch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try Mr Bean

Hello fbi

I will sell you the video for 100 bong dollars

have you got a license to view that information.

Cant help with the manifesto but kaoticdotcom has the full video and it's very cool.

Attached: 1652888803826.png (1885x669, 141.4K)

Mmm hair ... Really makes you think

mmmm

Attached: bootybandit.jpg (480x360, 20.21K)

hello fbi : fuck niggers!

The left routinely makes good use of their schizos, why shouldn't we?

Attached: file.png (1092x1037, 117.07K)

I absolutely LOVE the taste of penis. I love suckling on the swollen glans tip and squishing it and sucking it with my tongue and the roof of my mouth until warm semen floods in and then I swallow it and kiss you so you can smell your own love juice. I love man muck.

search the catalogue for the /bsg/ newfag, and don't shit it up with stupid questions, read the OP

Radicalized by Discord trannies btw.

because the left grooms them into doing shit like this before we ever get to them

Can I suck your dick pwease? I don't use teeth. Just my warm soft mouth gently suckling and gently squishing your shift and tip until you cum right into my mouth as its still tightly wrapped around your quivering tip. Cut in my mouth pleaaaseee

4c/4b/4a hair

video link: jamaicaloop.com/full-video-with-buffalo-mass-shooting-live-stream-on-twitch/

I want to edge you with my tongue until you cum.

BAD BOT, BAD

succdank (armand) isn't a tranny you retards, he's a britbong fag who moderated a now defunct Any Forums-like server
seeing uninformed poltards come up with pants-on-head information about info we've known for years about a dude we used to talk to daily is hilarious
btw jewnah goyberg isn't a fucking leaf, whoever thinks that has to be the biggest fucking retard imaginable. you have to be even more of a retard to think that the person posting on Any Forums isn't jonah when he literally endorsed it on the gaytrix and other comms, and said it was him.

Attached: freundvoid.png (390x390, 110.67K)

>I want to
But I don't want to.

Attached: Deal with It, pleb.jpg (600x900, 51.41K)

Oh I'm a bad bot. There's a vibrator built into the roof of my mouth so I don't even have to suck to make you cum. Rawr.