Public schools are out of control

> Four-year-olds at an Alert Bay, British Columbia school were reportedly given this homework assignment on touching their private body parts. The worksheet asks students to draw pictures of places in their home where they can masturbate privately.

libsoftiktok.com/p/kindergarteners-sent-home-with-masturbation?s=r

I don’t usually follow Fox News style Boomerism stuff, but the schools seem like they have some problems. How these people are allowed to legally do this shit boggles the mind.

Attached: 6F1BBB2D-FB54-4F70-BC97-FCA9EF2DCACD.jpg (1170x1975, 671.76K)

This can’t be real. It’s too over the top. It has to be fake news

>Daddy, can you hewp me with my homewow? It says I need to touch my peepee and compawe it wit yours
How would respond to this?

Libs of TikTok is a psyop to get the right to humiliate themselves
If you don't see liberals in the wild acting like retards just enjoy the sanity of your life
If you do then you don't need Libs of TikTok

I would understand that if it weren’t libs themselves weren’t the ones posting it. All LoTT does is retweet their own words and videos.

Hyperbole is becoming impossible.

I don’t think this stuff happens in Mexico. Mexico is very trad and Catholic.

Four years olds can read?

I bet thats a tranny or some lgbtq+ teacher

You ever hear the song "pumped up kicks"?

It happens in hentai, a medium full of fictional stories like OP's.

Seethe about it faggot everyone loves watching what disgusting faggots you people are

>aggregating content for clicks is a psyop
>reposting links to insane leftoid videos is a psyop
No, and no.

Has LoTT been sued for slander or defamation? If they are out there making up and spreading lies, wouldn’t there be a bunch of litigation against them?

this is 100% fake, no way something like this happens and there isnt an instant public execution

I don't know. I'm just making shit up on the fly because the FB link listed as a source in that article is 404.

progressives use public schools as indoctrination centers, it's why an entire generation just dropped out, went to vocational school, or just became bottom feeding scum
>t. copper recycle prices used to be make or break for me.

I think you underestimate just how broken western society is

Why don’t you support LGBTQP rights, chud?

>but the schools seem like they have some problems
maybe you shouldn't follow rightoid fake news

Asking the real questions

I literally grew up around this shit it is all very real. I grew up around Angry Lesbians literally trying to turn me gay.
They never missed a chance to slip on some passive aggressive quip to undermine my healthy development as a male.
This is not a drill.
My father died when i was 10, and the minute he was gone they were like vultures to carrion.
I literally listened to my Moms freind, whose sons were all gay, instruct her on how to turn me .
This was the 90s, they all had AIDS and it was assumed that all gays had it cuz they kinda did, and the idea that i would be a petri dish with a short lifespan never crossed these ppls minds.
I thank God for all the amazing women in my life, almost never White women, that saved me from Spiritual Suicide and Prolapse lol.
These ppl are digging their own grave cuz they are suicidal cowards.
They are literally the result of hateful neglectful boomer parents that never heard the word “no”.

>single parenting at an all time high
>whole generation of slutborne dumpster babies
>”u treat my like yr father!”
>”u dont deserve a father”
>smell my menopause.exe
>”derp i am perfectly normal bruce is my daddy now bigot no getting my ass reamed while being called awful names and referring to parents and healthy ppl as breeders cannot in any way effect my quotidean interactions with children”

Lol i just like seeing stupid ppl get caught up things are changing fast “zero gravity space dilation” is no sane persons priority

Attached: DC83B0D8-32CC-4030-9D18-EBA162B769E6.jpg (225x224, 9.73K)

Checked... and I'm sorry to hear that you had to endure all of that. Thanks for fighting the good fight against absolute reprobate.

Preciate u, really. africans know that white men are performing satanic magic when they buttfuck black males, they done it for centuries, and africans know a man in a dress means you are probably about to die at the hands of a shapeshifter. I am so sick of this NATOcentric Post-Marxist worldview.