Today's Nice

nypost.com/2022/05/17/pa-teacher-busted-for-sex-with-underage-girl-after-husband-alerts-principal/amp/

Attached: 97EDB8CD-F525-4227-84E1-C63AD2793F00.png (634x357, 138.52K)

Why do they do this bros

People like this usually got abused when they were children/adolescent

Damn i thought it would be an underage boy... who is black.

how is this even a crime?

She was dying around with a 17 year old girl

A 26 year old with a 17 year old. This used to be very common other than the lesbo part.

Seems like this is the type of behavior that should be encouraged

>Remarkably, Ortz’s predecessor as the school’s music director, Jonathan Priano, 37, is facing similar charges of sexual misconduct with students.
>He allegedly had an affinity for tickling the feet of coeds and forming inappropriately close relationships with them, according to reports. His criminal case is pending.
lmao wtf

I mean, if I turned into a horny 17 year old girl I wouldn't be too bothered if that teacher was licking my clit. If the girl was happy with the situation then what was the problem? Was it because she was an authority figure or something?

I hear the way women teachers talk and you need to understand, these women never left high school mentally, and even worse they realize they're physically past their prime and won't sleep with anyone who won't get them a promotion. They get lots of attention from kids going through puberty or young studs. They crave that kind of attention nobody else wants to provide her with because she's a dumb ho.

N

I dated a 16 year old when I was 26 which was/is legal in WA. We will be celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary this year.

Husband should have angled for a 3 way.

It was the teacher's husband that busted them. Probably because the girl couldn't be convinced into a threesome.

>girl has sex with girl
This isn't even possible you retards. Unless one of them is actually a tranny and the media isn't mentioning that.

So disgusting. Just imagine sweaty scissoring with your teacher after school in a long "study session." Absolutely repulsive.

Because it's done in the context of school.
Teachers are mentors, guides, influencers of thought and morality. They take care of our kids more hours per day than the fucking parents do. This relationship between mentor and student is sacred, something our ancestors knew which is why their civilizations peaked unlike our goyboy postmodern societies that're collapsing after barely century since "equality".

To take advantage of this sacred bond just to satisfy your carnal urges is purely satanic and should be punishable by death via flaying.
Want to scissor a coed? Do it outside the fucking school; find one of the countless teenage whores who suffer from chronic social-media addiction, daddy issues and criminal neglet, and muffdive all you want. Simple as.

Attached: Stop! HE-FRAG time!.webm (352x640, 1.52M)

Nice!

What happens to them after a conviction like this?how the fuck do they make a living with a felony and all the credentials are permabanned.

Attached: 1636327774681.jpg (467x481, 75.97K)

I was 21 dating 16. Going on 27 years married.

my first fucking thought. what a stupid pussy.