The British empire

Maturity is supporting the greatest empire to ever exist. Only kids play games like communism and capitalism. This flag will make only the weakest seethe. Rule Britannia!

Attached: 20220425_182703.jpg (720x360, 88.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Em8MZZ4r9E&ab_channel=KingGeorgeVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aside from moving stupid quantities of Africans to the new world we did nothing wrong

We wuz empire n’ shieeet!

also you destroyed your empire in a pointless war because jews like bernard baruch told you it was a good idea

thought u paddies hate us

The british empire was a norman rapebaby, growing and growing throughout the 11th to the 15th century. If it wasn't for the normans and the jews, there would be no rule brittania.

Attached: 1652888003862.jpg (670x630, 152.17K)

Greatest empire to exist was the mongol empire since atleast in the beginning they saw city fags as sub humans

Only the scots irish and Scottish.

It was a Jewish empire. The British were just the muscle.

I want to go to England but I don't want to get the vax or the vax phone app, or fill out health form. Bullshit rules being dropped when?

Attached: 1597766658322.png (927x572, 596.28K)

Why do bongs promote the LGBT lifestyle so much? What's the point of a hypersexual society?

This.

its not enforced m8, but why come here?

Based.
>Whole world forced to speak our language
>62 countries have "independence" days to celebrate the fact they are no longer being skullfucked by us
>Anglos created the USA, the "founding fathers" that they worship are just anglos
>Most powerful European nation to ever exist, Napoleon couldn't defeat us, Hitler couldn't defeat us
>Nations still have our flag in the corner of their flags to remind them of their creator

all this to let our nation (otherwise known as the first world) fall to the semite

Holiday, sunday roasts at pub, cherry bakewells and salt & vinegar crisps.

Attached: 1535197245651.jpg (2048x1536, 553.2K)

Im certain you can go absolutely anywhere unvaccinated

>Thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=1Em8MZZ4r9E&ab_channel=KingGeorgeVI

And establishing the largest drug and human trafficking network in the planet.

well you got me there. dw about vaccines and shit covid no longer exists in england.

>Why do bongs promote the LGBT lifestyle so much?
How can you browse Any Forums and still be so unaware of jewish malevolence

Alright thanks. I thought you still had to jump through extra bullshit just to get on a plane.

Attached: 1645700850691.jpg (1600x1214, 989.42K)

pretty sure all restrictions are gone here lad, you're welcome any time

nice b8

>Absolute state of irish cuckoldism

Because every kid born after the 2000s got Homophobia beaten out of them and most English kids grow up around faggots and trannies as a normal part of life now

I was in a club sort of like scouts and half of those dudes were fucking each other before 18

Really?

I want to visit badly. I’m 95% British, mostly English but some Scottish. Ancestors from Carlisle who carry the name. It’s my homeland. Would love to go to Cumbria. I’m in the SE US. Did you know the US southern accent evolved from an English accent? Most initial settlers here were English.

- Alabama man. K20SA

I dunno, pretty sure the roman empire is still better. The more I study it, at least before it became retarded, the more I realize they were the last chance humans had at greatness. Brits got really close, no doubt. And the brits definetly saved us from neo-feudal marxist murder governments for at least a hundred years which is nice.

The eternal slaves of jews

nah nah mate. probably in dutch airports but as soon as you've landed here you'll forget that covid exists

That said, obviously the reach of the brits was greater- age of sail and what not, but the romans, I would say, definetly did the greatest public works and had the best tax policy (before they went full retard).

>Only kids play games like communism and capitalism.
why were that nation's assets inventing those things and funding them then?

i did ponder about that one time, i could hear a farmer twang every now and then when i hear that accent.

It only takes a slight adjustment to the vowels.

Also, we love tea down here but it is super hot. In the summers it is regularly 95F with 80%+ humidity. You can’t have a hot drink so we started putting ice in the tea. We all drink sweet tea and love it. I drink it hot in the winter time. Better than coffee.