Why are transgenders so overrepresented in discord moderation

I thought this was just an unfounded pol stereotype, but deadass just found out 7/10 mods in a relatively normal discord server I'm in are troons

Why are these mfs so drawn towards moderator positions?

Attached: trans normal.png (783x800, 490.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mumsnet.com/talk/womens_rights/3952739-The-effect-of-lockdown-on-transitioning-teen-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I genuinely don't even get how they move up the ladder so much. My homie has been begging for mod for the last 3 months and got nothing lmao

Cycle of abuse. Trannies are almost all victims of some kind of sexual abuse and grooming so as they age they want to do the same to others. Discord gives them access to children without terrifying them with their looks and stench.
>My homie has been begging for mod for the last 3 months and got nothing
He's not obsessed enough. He needs to be on 12 hours a day.

Attached: 1650205943102.jpg (578x1024, 278.74K)

Among us and sus

Trannies literally never leave their house. They also desperately seek power because they have none in their real life. So they spend all day moderating forums (for free) because it's the only way they can have meaning in their pathetic lives.

literally have never seen a trans person in my life but every fucking day I hear something about them
can someone explain this to me?

>Trannies literally never leave their house.
well most of us are in HS but true. >They also desperately seek power because they have none in their real life
idk if this is entirely accurate either from my experience. most normies or nerds have no power and i dont see them acting up like this. trannies have some kind of narcissism and power fantasy built into them i swear

this one troon at my school fr believed he was gonna be the next president of america in 10 years, like he wasn't capping he was legitimately trying to start his own political party and listened to speeches of famous leaders to practice. maybe hes an extreme example but they are all fuccking DELUSIONAL

I wish these faggots would learn the definition of the word 'normal', because >.01% of anything is far from normal. It's an outlier, a deviation. A fucking mistake.

>Trannies literally never leave their house. They also desperately seek power because they have none in their real life. So they spend all day moderating forums (for free) because it's the only way they can have meaning in their pathetic lives.

Okay so basically, if you weren't a boomer you'd know that they are everywhere in our generation (there are literally 5 in my grade rn) and it's worse for the younger kids (>5% of kids under 15 identify as "non cis") and that number is growing exponentially

Their lives tend to be centered around online activities because that's the only place they can look like a cute girl (thanks to an anime avis, or heavily filtering, angles, and other photographic tricks), instead of a manjawed freak in a dress. They also tend to be of above average intelligence with other accompanying mental illnesses that make them less sociable in person.

>Why are transgenders so overrepresented in-
autism
the answer is literally always autism
there is a huge link between these things with autism, and there is a huge link between transgenderism and autism.

They just worm their way into this shit
And normal people have other stuff to do

>Okay so basically, if you weren't a boomer you'd know that they are everywhere in our generation (there are literally 5 in my grade rn)
It's all peer pressure. They're not really trans.
mumsnet.com/talk/womens_rights/3952739-The-effect-of-lockdown-on-transitioning-teen-girls

>cites mumsnet

Attached: 1651190022125.png (320x300, 192.38K)

>It's all peer pressure. They're not really trans.
Nobody is "really trans" user because it doesn't exist

>there is a huge link between these things with autism, and there is a huge link between transgenderism and autism.
kek just realized most of the trannies i know are autistic

I'm in my early 20s and there weren't any in high school or university.
Sister is about to start uni and she told me there was one guy at school that looked sus and one at work that is actually trans.

I'm starting to think this is mostly American mental illness. In Canada we have a lot of diverse immigrants and they tend to be unironically based with this type of shit.

>They also tend to be of above average intelligence with other accompanying mental illnesses that make them less sociable in person.
why are above average iq/autistic individuals drawn to this tho? i'd expect them to be more averse to obviously degenerate fetishes. i dont get where the desire comes to be one of these freaks

>capping
All fields

Attached: 0285B7B2-1D6E-4E08-88F1-7C74E582B23F.jpg (1024x596, 51.32K)

>All fields
i've been using Any Forums for over 8 months and i still have no clue what sage in all fields means

If you live in a major Canadian city, you met quite a few (puberty blockers kids mostly, only bone structure is a give away and you need to be astute and fast to notice in a crowd).

>8 months
There’s your problem

I imagine it's something about staying inside, interacting with computers more than humans (especially women)
They just turn into women because male traits are much less useful for mental work

Higher IQ people are more susceptible to cults. Intelligence doesn't equate to personal awareness.
Typing "sage" in the options field above your post stops your post from bumping a thread, so if you're posting in a thread you disapprove of it lets you have your say without extending it's lifespan.

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (171x57, 2.23K)