What’s on the sign, Any Forums?

What’s on the sign, Any Forums?

Attached: 30C160DA-4F7D-428A-9D82-5C39D0A7781D.jpg (536x672, 119.5K)

how completely detached from reality are they to think would be a good idea

>卐卐卐 Hitler did nothing wrong 卐卐卐

I think we just reached peak cringe, the days of easy cringe are behind us now, folks

Biden’s the only democrat since Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale to be so underwater with young voters.

Attached: 2D64045D-3033-4DC9-A269-1EC2012CF164.jpg (952x938, 119.69K)

Whites with degrees is the only demographic I consider as a metric of actual success, the rest is a popularity contest among retards

This has potential

Degrees are a scam, you are a retard if you fell for it.

Attached: file.png (536x672, 501.22K)

My degree made me an engineer in a highly technical field, it’s fulfilling work that makes money and earns respect. Even some nontechnical degrees are worthwhile, if my mother had never gone to college I would not have been raised with anything close to the breadth of knowledge I had.

The scam is how much college costs, and that is because of free government loans inflating the price. Student loans have been a disastrous policy and we need to stop it immediately

your universities degree are a retard Olympics partecipation trophy. Do you even get taught useful stuff anymore or is it all gender theory 8 hours a day.

No your degree did none of that. You could have done all of that without the degree, but instead you got scammed.

Did I do this right? If you think this is funny give a doot.

Attached: 1652891131960.jpg (536x672, 123.25K)

Checked. The world is so gay.

Attached: 20220518_124521.jpg (536x672, 137.15K)

It's more like white, BUT with a degree.

I promise you I couldn’t have. If I went at this without a full technical education I would be a technician at best

Attached: 1652891131960.jpg (536x672, 143.04K)

Not him but you're not getting a job as an EIT without an engineering degree. You're never getting your PE. Yes, you COULD learn all of it without a degree, but you will never be given the professional opportunity without it. Racket is a term I could agree with, scam is not. No one is mocking you for not getting an undergrad, there's plenty of ways to succeed without it and it is not a metric of intelligence or capability.

Yes, racket. Very astute.

>Sena- Vice Pres- I mean Mr. President please come take this picture
>what?
>Please come to the lawn and take this picture
>what?nnn
>Please for the love of God come to the lawn and stand there for 5 seconds so we can take this picture
>huuun huh
>Are you having a seizure?
>huhhhhhunnn
>Fuck it, someone get the string

>your opinion only matters if you have the good goy certificate from the indoctrination center

Sorry but I don’t value the political opinions of a welder

If his victory meant anything to him he’d have declared civil war. Amd he’d have gotten a minimum million man strong army behind him almost immediately, even the boomers were ready to fucking go. But he cucked and fled and left his loyalists holding the bag in federal pridk. so bleating on about how he aykchually won on his behalf is just mealy mouthed pandering to a cowardly, disloyal and increasingly irrelevant politician.

Attached: C8E7D30F-9B8A-4F06-8128-4D1A0E205A83.jpg (1000x1000, 55.48K)

I’d trust the average welder before I trust the average “respectable job” faggot

>Biden Admin is paying TikToker's to spread their propaganda

Attached: 1652734198094.jpg (600x626, 78.03K)

He still won though

>Feminists with dance theory degrees
Gr8 b8 m8

>valuing other people's opinions

Imagine admitting to being a midwit like this. Anyone with an IQ worth bragging about doesn't need to pay shekelstein thousands of dollars to be told to read the same calculus textbook that's been used for over a century now.

I know. He doesn’t deserve to have an IDF though. Not after he left the Jan 6thers to rot. I can forgive not declaring civil war because the thousands of deaths that’d result from it would be heavy cross to bear, but he could have easily gotten a top class law firm to work nonstop on getting wvery Jan 6ther out.

>Whites with degrees is the only demographic I consider as a metric of actual success
Hello, transgeder woman here, otherkin werehorse unicornite Xe/Xir transracial panasonic ABS ADHD ADD BPD self-diagnozed with OCD and autism type 2 quadrant 4 cluster 69. I graduated gender studies with a degree on "Period Blood is a symptom of White Supremacy and the political implications of Tampon Shortages in BIPOC countries" but I couldn't attend my graduation because of PTSD.

I think biden is doing a great job as president. I specially liked the part where he fondled little kids, I identify with that alot.

Attached: 1646918493984.png (1150x540, 1.1M)