Elon names the Jew

Elon names the Jew

Attached: Vhvbbj.jpg (1080x774, 137.38K)

Really I am very bothered by the constant misuse of that phrase.

he didn't name the jew

That dude is such a fucking gangster.

The green agenda is an extension of jewish communism.

If that's true, it's hilarious. Clown world.

No shit, but he didn't name the jew.
Pointing that feminism is bad, or immigration is bad, is not "naming the jew."

To name the jew you kinda have to say one of these words: jew, judaism, jewish, kike, kikel, circle, sniptip, yid, juden, etc.

He did not name jews, however he has been off the rails and very based. Idk what happened to him like a month ago.
(((They))) are retaliating against him & his twitter antics by kicking Tesla from S&P. Idk if that will make him cuck we will see

Attached: 1562361896646.png (500x335, 214.42K)

>Elon names the Jew
Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Abigail Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Stefan Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Norm MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Mike Lindell - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
Jacob Wohl - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Jim Hoft - Zionist
James o Keefe - Zionist
Baked Alaska - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist
Sebastian Gorka - Zionist
Andy Ngo - Zionist
E Michael jones - Zionist
Kaitlyn Bennett - Zionist
Peter Hitchens - Zionist
Curtis Yarvin - Zionist
Millennial Millie - Zionist
George Papadopoulos - Zionist
Tim Pool - Zionist shill
Dennis Prager - Zionist
Cassandra Fairbanks - Zionist
Dinesh de Souza - Zionist
Dan Bongino - Zionist
etc

Battery production for Tesla has a very high co2 footprint or so. Don't know for sure, i am just a bong

Yeah, he's absolutely "ourguy." Just like Trump was. We know he is our guy because all the jewish controlled institutions say he is! So he must be!
And of course he's obscenely wealthy and powerful. So he must be just like us!

Attached: elon musk young global leader WEF Schwab.jpg (915x2221, 451.76K)

Fair enough. But at least he's proxy calling out the lies. I'm no elon nut hugger but it's nice to have somebody with balls in the spotlight again.

I for one am glad that Musk is the new Trump who will placate us all for just long enough for the next cycle of regression to begin anew.

Attached: elon musk WEF shill golem bot.jpg (678x900, 151.67K)

Fair point. I just feel it needs to be mentioned every time the guys name is brought up because this is looking a lot like when controlled opposition character #43252 Donald Trump was set up as the hero who would save us. Shortly before he pardoned every kike and nigger he could and threw all his supporters under a bus.

elon is a jew you retarded newfags

Yeah that's the funny part. All the dumbasses who think co2 matters love teslas but they're completely horrible for the environment, both for co2 and for all the other impacts.

I love it. Meanwhile musk literally shoots rockets in to space for fun, like that's really fucking fantastic for co2 lol.

>2008
>pre NWO economic crash
>pre red-pill
many such cases.

He needs to go all in and name them if he wants to get Republican voters to buy his cars

Milie weaver and her pals are zionist traitors and yet why am I in the etc category?

aren't tesla batteries really bad for the environment?

Pre 2008 you say? Surely his history before that year must be fine and dandy!

Attached: musks lineage of dangerous technocrats.jpg (924x1024, 100.34K)

I don't know who the hell thought donald trump was some alleged hero to save us. Those people aren't worth a care to me. He as partially effective at his intended purpose, and for that I'm happy enough.
>a president will "save" us
lolwtf time to get out of diapers methinks

That’s because Teslas basically run on coal

>what is the MAGA movement?
You are being willfully and deliberately obtuse. This is bordering on kikery. Sort yourself out if you want to continue this discussion. I'll not swap words with a shekelrat.

Attached: elon musk visits masada live free or die kike.png (804x649, 607.18K)

they use blood cobalt which they launder through shady arabs which ruins there ESG score

Why? I put no small amount of my own private time into independently whipping up support to get trump elected. Achievement unlocked. Time to move on to the next thing.

If the next thing happens to be a 2nd term of trump, I'll do it again because I believe at this junction it would be a net benefit. But that's a few years away and for now the political imperative is to swing the midterm elections and get a better reading on how public reaction to trump endorsements and suchlike go.

I also used to advocate strongly against Finland and Sweden joining NATO, but now that Putin has gone this far it's a different playfield, and so I'm taking a backseat while the current momentum plays itself out.

no he didn't

you dont know what "naming the jew" means
you realize when most Americans hear "exxon/BP did bad!" they think its white Christians doing it

THAT is why you have to ACTUALLY name the jew, and why simply talking about their dealings isnt enough

>the atlantic slave trade was corrupt and inhumane
by your standards, that is naming the jew
and yet if you were to get a megaphone and yell that youd only hear "DAS RIGHT, FUK WHITEY!" in response

NAME. THE. JEWS.

>I for one am glad that Musk is the new Trump who will placate us all for just long enough for the next cycle of regression to begin anew.

Fucking thank you, he's just another controlled op puppet

his god is Lucifer you fucking clown

Attached: file.png (640x486, 175.13K)

I don't care what you think people think. If we want to talk about BP, then I'll kick that issue aside and discuss the BP gulf oil spill and how that has thrown the gulf stream off course due to the illegal dumping of corexit under the nigger EPA head under nigger Obama to cover up for this friends at Dutch Royal Shell who are perhaps second in line to Queen Lizardbreath in the modern Venetian Black Nobility.

The importance of this is that the gulf stream guides the jet stream, and without the gulf stream, the jet stream has become increasingly unstable. This, not carbon dioxide, is why the weather in the northern US and particularly toward the east coast has become unstable.

there is no difference between ESG and neozionism