SEINFELD HA HA LAUGH TRACK FUNNY BEST SITCOM

It's the one where Julia Louis-Dreyfus larps as a non-jewish white woman and convinces actual white women to abort their unborn children because female empowerment and feminism.

Attached: Shiksappeal.png (696x699, 589.42K)

who?

If men could get pregnant, then family courts wouldn't exist and child support payments wouldn't exist.

who

Very punchable face she got, no cap.

desu I don't understand the statement. ATMs aren't exclusively used by men. I think there's a joke she's trying to make but in typical female fashion she botched the fuck out of it. It must be so complicated and complex that my brain cannot understand it sort of like how most women can't comprehend "dad jokes".

This argument has already been debunked. The science is settled--men DO get pregnant. Also why does xhe look like a man now?

Indeed. She was quite sexy in the 90's but her jewessness is really showing as she ages.

Attached: Literally who.gif (220x205, 69.81K)

Why don't women just use the sponge?

Excellent point, leaf. She is a bigoted hateful bitch!

No, I wouldn't murder my own kid. That's sicko psycho shit.

Men can get pregnant, you transphobe

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST USING A SEARCH ENGINE YOU STUPID BOT FAGGOTS.

>names some tv whore
>oy vey why don't the goyim search up her early life?!

wasn't she supposed to be Puerto Rican in the show? I feel like they mentioned it a few times, but it never made sense as she always presented as an average white New Yorker.

I never understood why seinfeld is so highly regarded , it is crap. My theory is that some special people in the usa keep saying that it is the best show ever etc. and since they are 24/7 on screen people bought it as fact.

Was -dreyfus in the surname and her nose not obvious enough? Lol you uncultured swine.

The older they get, the more pronounced the nose. Hell.

Attached: no blue.jpg (1280x992, 138.34K)

She was worth over a billion dollars before she ever starred on Seinfeld too

>no cap
Fuck off, wigger

Jewish women are such vile creatures. She was always the least funny character on Seinfeld.

Before??

If men got pregnant they woukd choose to end the species because of how retarded this woman is

some episodes are fine but those are the ones with a good storyline for kramer and george. That show would be complete shit without those two. Seinfeld was almost cancelled 3 or 4 times. The network sunk so much money into that I think they just had to keep it going until enough people were convinced to watch it which made it more profitable.

>RRRREEEEEE HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHO THIS LITERAL NOBODY IS RRREEEEEEE LIKE LITERALLY USE JOOOOOOGLE
>n-nnNNNOOOOOO YOURE THE BOT

kys

She's canonically white on the show. It's addressed in several episodes.
One episode where a Jew kid falls in love with her because she's a shiksa and another where she's dating a guy that she thinks is mixed race and he thinks she's brown as well and they're both disappointed when they find out they're both "just" white.

This. Spoiled rich bitch who has never worked a real job a day in her life.

what an ugly creature

Attached: 1645259209130.jpg (1333x2000, 359.41K)

You mentioned google jidf bitch. I said "search engine". The fact that you inferred google just proves you're a shilling piece of shit. gtfo homo bitch nigger.

He dad was some French shipping magnate bajillionaire and she inherited a shitload of cash

>Waaaa why isn't a shitpost taking off
Shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: Cry more bitch.jpg (500x500, 47.26K)

>the wall turned Elayne into George
giddyup

>unfalsifiable bullshit
Next.

There's one episode where she flat out says, "I'm not jewish." I always laugh at that. Then of course there's the one about the bris and her and jerry are talking about the dreaded normal "uncircumcised" penises and if she has ever seen one to which she says "no" and makes a grossed out look and then says mutilated dicks look better better because normal uncut ones "have no face, no personality". Most people didn't realize just how fucking jewish that show was. Almost the entire cast except Michael Richards were kikes.

she's clearly arguing against easy abortions, user.

I actually only learned pretty recently that Richards isn't a Jew. He looks like one.

COME SEE THE BABY

Oh look, another Jew.

I wish pussified Western men would try staking any claim to reproductive rights. Paper abortion (forfeiting fiscal responsibility before the baby's born) was only even attempted in Switzerland and you let these brute White feminists shut it down.

Attached: Cuck.jpg (1024x651, 78.36K)

It is inconceivable to women that men would WANT to be a parent and make it a mark of manhood to have 12 children!

Attached: Blue_Eyes.jpg (1080x1080, 129.72K)

She didn't get the memo, men can have periods and give birth.

Shes saying that atms are readily accessible everywhere on earth and so abortions would be readily accessible everywhere on earth as well

Men can get pregnant stupid whore. Her programming hasn't been fully updated

i dont get it