30 years to life

for having a tattoo in El Salvador.

Nayib Bukele has declared martial law for 60 days. So far 30,000 gangsters have been imprisoned. The minimum sentence for anyone over 12 years old is 30 years.

Gangsters have tried to burn their tattoos off, others have given themselves acid baths in an effort to hide their violent pasts.

Attached: 20220516_183046.jpg (687x1005, 65.6K)

How cute are the trannies in el salvador?

Here's your Salvadorean tranny leaf bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-102158_Twitter.jpg (720x1480, 406.03K)

Implement that policy here and after 60 days you'd have a 90% whiter and more powerful America. Why are you guys so lucky?

Please don't do this

dios mio

Based. Tattoos are for parasites.

I plan to move to bitcoin city. Can I find a a young Salvadoreña qt that hasn’t been raped by a subhuman mara salvatrucha.

Attached: 1F10C039-C9B5-499C-84CC-F0A7ACF1F816.jpg (1200x648, 112.53K)

Passes for a salvadoran woman.

This seems like a half measure to me, I'd say kill 'em all would be a full measure.

What’s the jewish trick here?

> a tattoo
> a
They can be properly executed once they have been rounded up. They would just fight harder if they knew they would die anyway.

good question user, but op didnt provide a source

Having visited El Salvador before, anyone with a 13 or 18 visible should be executed without a trial.

Seems like a good way to eliminate crime. Using the gangs own branding against them.

Once they are all arrested, they should lock the doors to the prison and burn it down.

Based, tattoos are for degenerates.

Usually the big nosed homo boosts another gang by killing one of their rivals.

Based

This is how you solve problems.

Based. Tattoos are white trash shit.

Based. Choose the thug life, deal with consequences.
I wish them a nice trip to hell.

>Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

I hate latinos. We should just kill everyone that is from Meso-America.

El Salvador needs another Maximiliano Hernandez Martinez. Now that EL Salvador is cleaning up the trash, I might just visit.

They gon get raped in prison and when released will come to America as gay and collect benefits

Except for
>unfunny memes
none of those are criticisms of Musk

>Gangsters have tried to burn their tattoos off, others have given themselves acid baths in an effort to hide their violent pasts.
burn and acid marks = 50 years

Attached: mrinformation.jpg (377x502, 65.85K)

How will you notice?

Imprison every single person on this earth that has a tattoo for whatever reason for all I care.

I was born in America, I'm American. I'm just visiting my parents in El Salvador.

Dont you know only muh whyte people can be 'merican user?