The Truth About The Republican Party

I remember in 2008 people were saying, "We'll vote Republican this one time because Obama is so bad, but if they can't win that's it, third party time."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. These cucks keep making the same argument every election.

Here's the truth about the American system of electoral politics.
America, for the most part, is a Plutocracy. Major policies, of actual impact, are decided in institutions which are carefully staffed and managed by quiet groups of operatives that work for a few wealthy families. All the rest of the elites orbit those groups and institutions. It's literally the most corrupt government in human history, but it's so wealthy and massive there is very little corruption at the lower levels. Civics, the news narrative, the rule of law are all circus and show for normies.

It was not always this way, but since the 1970s America's electoral politics are centered on the Democrats. All the important elite groups save two are organized into 2-3 factions within the Democratic party. They vie for control and have slightly different aims/interests, but largely align. They run America and shape its direction.

The GOP, on the other hand, is nothing but a cheap racket. It exists so rich people can purchase policy outcomes that affect petty regional commerce. Bill riders, and so forth. Democrats have a pork based version of this for state/urban gov and black and union machines, but the GOP version is all just a racket.

GOP leverages opposition sentiment in the public to gain enough power in Congress to keep the racket going. They do not ever change the direction of the country.
Big oil and the defense industry have used the GOP to assert themselves when unfavorable factions controlled the Dems, but as we see, they are happy to jump back in the Dem camp when its ruling faction makes room for them.

The GOP will never change anything, and it's not really blocking things.
The best people could hope for are local, state based third parties.

Attached: Generic-thumbnail__Twitter_V1-LOGO_1200x675_1628216158.png (1200x675, 399.23K)

To reiterate, the GOP is designed to CONTAIN and PREVENT change from populist opposition. To give it an outlet. One reason it's tolerated.

In exchange, the GOP leaders/managers are able to use it as a racket to sell policy outcomes to rich entrepreneurs. They also grift on donations from boomers.
It's a huge fucking grift.

There's also a game where one faction of the dems threatens to make the GOP totally illegitimate - to "cancel" it from American politics. It's just a threat. But it contrasts with the GOP growing too big for its britches and embracing too much populist rhetoric.

Trump was an example of the GOP internal circuit breakers not working, and right now the GOP is being punished for not preventing Trump. Make no mistake, dozens of people - even those who made it into Trump's cabinet - worked OVERTIME to contain Trump. GOP traitors who know the racket and know their role and want to maintain the GOP because of the glorious grift it produces.

By design, the GOP will prevent real change.
So move on.
State third parties only. Of course they will subvert these, make a "conference of state third parties", flood money, bribe and blackmail necessary people and get control of it.

In other words, elections are real, and the constitutional order is used to structure many institutions. But the Constitution itself, the "Republic" has no power. It is tolerated and useful. It could be overthrown. That would be costly, and there are benefits of the pretense of democracy.

So, within this system is a kind of game. Within that game there is actual, real power, and then there is just grift and gamesmanship.
If you don't have the real power, you are in big trouble if you try to grab some of your own. If you're just grifting within the game, however, that's no problem as long as you serve the real power.

The GOP is both useful, but also an inevitable feature of pretending to have elections.

We see now that even having elections is a bridge too far for the establishment which wants more direct control over outcomes.

>he expects me to read all those words
lmao nope

Attached: 1634169052572.gif (180x280, 246.08K)

Nice thread OP. See you on the last page.

>state of Any Forums permanent tourists

>Bots
>Glowies
>Literal retards
>Permanent tourists
>Christcuck conservatards here to convert people
Did I miss one?

>The GOP, on the other hand, is nothing but a cheap racket
I came to refer to the republican party as "ideological bad bank" of the american regime
they got little power except for doing the dirty works, the nasty ideological stuff gets loaded on them
off the books

you sound like a fucking jew
People like you are responsible for maniacs like that kid in Buffalo. A miserable god damn jew! Bringing everyone down, leave it to the fucking jew.

he was right until he said that elections are real
while democrats stuff ballots like kim jong un
in urban centers

>massive cum guzzling faggots
you missed (You)rself

Attached: 1632351136025.png (150x150, 16.34K)

I agree. Voting Republican is the only sensible choice.
Thanks for taking the time to make the case.

>The Truth About The Republican Party is that it's just a front now for jews who wear suits and like to see flyover state goyim fighting muslims as often, and in as many places, as they can make happen.
ftfy

Attached: 1629222810755.jpg (1024x768, 178.64K)

High IQ post, thank you

Within the structure of real power in America, the GOP is just a "holding pen" to prevent ideology from changing anything. Naturally, if "patriots" passed laws, the real power holders would find work arounds but that would be messy so it's best to have this constant pretense of an ability to change the system. Like people who play lottery I guess.

But, the conservative movement structured around the GOP is just grift off of the suckers, which is kind of the "payment" for managing the holding pen.

Functionally, the GOP itself is just a racket. Within its own power structures, the mission is to grift money.

the state of nu/pol/, the dopamine fried brains of tourists and their shill handlers&&content producers make sure anything more complex than simply NIGGERS AND KIKES repeated over and over is lost on (you)

I addressed that.
Elections are real, but the electoral system doesn't wield real power.
So, sometimes votes are counted properly and sometimes they're not. It doesn't matter either way, the policy outcomes and general direction is pre-determined.
The system doesn't need to be rigged.

However, recently they have decided that it's necessary to have more direct control over elections.
Basically, as punishment to the GOP for fucking up and letting Trump win. The grift will be taken from them, and the pretense of elections will be replaced with more direct control over voting with a pretense of more direct democracy.
The party system will be bypassed, which is why they're trying to move all payment onto cellphones and I'm sure voting will be there too eventually.

Zionists and defense groups weren't getting their way with the Clinton faction so they jumped to the GOP.
However, Obama - representing a different faction than Clinton - brought the neocons back.
Romney and Jeb went nowhere, and with Trump the neocons are basically in the Obama camp now, to keep what they can against the Clinton group.
Victoria Nuland is a Dick Cheney acolyte, but also a key Obama admin personality.

words words words. Keep seething kangaroo nigger

>literal butthurt conservatard
It's been a long time since 2008. I guess you weren't around then. That was supposed to be the GOP's last chance, and then conservatives would try third parties.

> Elections are real, but the electoral system doesn't wield real power
> The system doesn't need it to be rigged
Imagine being this retarded

i didn't read your post and I'm not going too

your post is riling up the shills who claim they didn't read it.

That's pretty funny user, since it mostly seems like you're too fucking stupid to understand.
Hint: if someone writes something that, on the surface, seems like a blatant contradiction, but otherwise they seem to be cogent and intelligent, maybe you just missed what's being said.

2016 fucked up this board for sure. Trump tourists. There's nothing more pathetic than the conservacuck movement. They're like democrat culties except they lose more.

I was here in 2008. The number of people who were talking about some last chance shit was maybe just you with your failed threads. McCain was then and is now a tumor head traitor.

I'm talking about the normie conservatard blogosphere.
Nice femoid argument
>Well, in my personal experience you're wrong

>elections are real
There is no basis to act as if any election at that scale could be real.