HE'S FINISHED

Attached: Elon Musk Announces He Will Vote Republican For the First Time Ever After Years of Voting Democrat cover.jpg (578x831, 193.19K)

nigger

The only people who vote Democrat are dead people, single roasties, and niggers.

Democrats are finished, we know they're all criminals now.
Fpbp

yup OP is a nigger

So this fucking retard voted for Joe Biden?

RETAIL APOCALYPSE IS HERE

Don't forget most mexicans, asian, jews, and like 30% of white betas.

fpbp /thread

I hope he didn't say that publicly. Will put a very big target on his back. Elon is powerful and influential but the deep state is on another level

I keep asking this but no one will answer:
What is wrong with his fucking face?
All the talk about being dysgenic that goes on here, and it seems everyone wants to just suck his cock and forget how inbred he looks until the topic is about someone else.
Just like the Trump-sucking faggots.

You don't run off the Democrat plantation without consequences.

Attached: 12 Years Employed.png (622x533, 465.93K)

>registered independent
He voted for Biden, Hillary, and Obama, didn't he? Elon isn't actually very intelligent after all. But I'm willing to forgive if he proves himself.

Musk's entire business model and personal wealth creation is because of the government subsidies for Tesla and Solar City. Of course he voted for the party of climate change. I think at this point he is fed up with the woke wing of the liberal party pushing censorship and pregnant men. The left wing swing of politics has swung too far, there is going to be major pushback.

You forgot about Jews and Pajeets. They both vote Democrat in a monolithic block that makes even black voters look like indecisive fence sitters.

Republicans lowered his and Tesla's tax.

Forgot mentally ill

Based

That makes up about 90% of America though.

poser

back of the bus rich boy

Attached: 1649967941656.jpg (1444x1325, 120.67K)