Cant stand clown world without this

cant stand clown world without this

Attached: cigarette.jpg (318x159, 5.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jUM5HmmHV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3jUM5HmmHV4

Attached: ian-curtis-2-e1529019649516.png (418x269, 89.39K)

same

without what, cancer?

For me it's alcohol

It's the marijuana for me.

Same but really low grade weed because it's cheap and I smoke too much. I fucking hate life

Same, but I think I over did it recently. Can you get brain damage from over drinking? I feel kind of dizzy still and it’s been like 5 days since I got blackout drunk by accident

Yea, you aren't supposed to have more than like 6 shots a month or something

yes, but you're probably dehydrated.

quit 6 weeks ago

Attached: 1651183700655.jpg (650x975, 66.74K)

What are the odds though that the one time I get blackout drunk I end up with brain damage? Do you think it will go away eventually? I’m also kind of sick, and that was before I was drunk too

Ask yourself why they promote black lungs when they don´t exist. I remember there was a german doctor specialized in lungs on german TV. He said that never in his 30 years of working in this field he has seen a black lung like they show on cigarette packs and so on. For the exhibit called "Körperwelten" where they display "actual dead humans", they also displayed black lungs. They all were painted because something like that simply does not exist. Don´t smoke a whole pack a day but a few cigarettes during the week won´t hurt you. Even better if it´s completely natural tobbaco since they put all kinds of poison into the premaded cigarettes.

Spliffs and throw out the filter for getting high and drinking while driving, moke bowls for maximizing thc. Or vape at like 375, keep inhaling or plugging each end unless you're a wasteful nigger, dump it out before it's cool, also use bigger pieces to plug the bottom. Never share your weed kids, your friends are niggers. They're cops who will use your piece to turn in as paraphanelia to the cops.

Ur just sick am in same both as you. People binge drink all the time on vacations for several days and are able to hold high profile jobs.

To anyone that doesnthave much miney to smoke weed this is how you do it cheap, mainly to teenagers is what this is directed to.

Slow suicide is a bold choice.

Yeah I think you’re right. It was like upwards of 10 standards in an hour, but I threw up twice so there’s no way that was the final amount. Should be right

Quit. Smokes are gay and the biggest (((trick))) of them all. If you're addicted to nicotine, at least switch to vaping.
t. smoked away more cash than you can imagine.

Disgusting, smelly habit

dehydration does that, could also be your liver or kidneys being a bit fucked .. I fucked up my stomach by overdrinking for a few months

you get brain damage everything you drink too much lol