They are terrified

And perhaps they should be. They have been caught stealing elections. They have been caught lying about almost everything. Their ideology depends on deception, lies and scandal.
Liberalism dies under logical scrutiny.
And now that the pendulum is swinging backward they are starting to realize that they have to keep it going, or the public when have them drawn and quartered.
Liberals are dangerous and right now they will do anything to keep their control.

Attached: 1652886361739.jpg (644x737, 76.61K)

>the pendulum is swinging backward

I wish, but in reality but this dumb kike JAP parasite evil cocksucking bitch just was a grifter who had no idea what she was talking about. Like virtually all professional millennial women. And decided to fuck off with her kike money and go cry about it in the corner.

The kikes will just install someone who's competent and continue their anti-freedom operations quietly. While this cunt will go do speeches about what a victim she is and be shuffled to some other shithole hive in the tribe.

If you actually think that they arent going to reinstitute this but in a different way, you are fooling yourself. They never give up, and they never stop. They just pull back, regroup, and do it again differently until it succeeds. We cannot live in peace with these leftists. It is not possible to compromise or find common ground with them.

No, you guys just incited and radicalized a young white man into killing dozens of Black people. This is unacceptable. Misinformation is the biggest problem as of right now, and you guys are responsible for it.

When did you realise we're living in the Weimar republic?

Attached: 1652513917402.jpg (1024x537, 126.28K)

>You guys.
So you're not one of us huh?

I am not a Nazi.

>we're living in the Weimar republic
almost
remains hyperinflation (incoming)
same as there's still one horseman missing (famine: incoming)

Attached: 1637873997906.jpg (1000x1500, 429.15K)

buffalo shooter neither: he's a communist
and Any Forums hates communists

sad but true.

You are misinformation.
President Biden said that whites will be an absolute minority in America and that's a good thing because diversity is our strength. Anyone who denies that we're going to replace white America with a more diverse set of people is a White supremacist.

Kill yourself faggot the fbi did that shit not Pol plus you are posting here. You are exactly what you are blaming.

They’ll attempt this on future passive generations. Millennials had their youth screwed by Boomers; we’ll have our older years screwed by Alpha’s.

Attached: 6A35BAA0-63D6-420E-817F-F9FA2DDD2D37.png (493x402, 7.12K)

Oh they will. They will keep at it until they either win or lose 100%.
They are doing this because they are losing and have no other option. It's thought police or prison for them.

Do you think the Washington Post could make it any more obvious that they literally work for the government?

good accelerate

No, the left is responsible for it.
Racists aside. This board has always strived to find truth.
Racism is an outlet for the frustration experienced by those who discover the mainstream media lies.
Stop the lies and the racists will chill out.

Oy vey

Attached: 1652888054608m(1).jpg (640x736, 124.55K)

This board did not do shit. That retard was doomed to do some dumb shit. He tortured animals when he was younger and was already investigated for threatening to commit violence at a highschool

They should be terrified they are about one food shortage away from being beaten to death by their angry brown bought off hordes

Attached: 75FEFF66-DE14-4618-8306-4D36618C6885.png (220x221, 61.29K)

I will never trust them for a second. If this was a survey, -10 is maximum distrust, like Satan himself wants you to do something, 0 is totally neutral like reporting on the current weather, and 10 is news I really trust and act on. I consider anything the Disinformation Governance Board says to basically be a -9.9. I would think literally Satan is involved but I can’t be 100% sure, but I do know they say white genocide is a lie and I should like mass immigration and they call anyone that disagrees a Russian bot.

That’s a shame then

Hmm well that glows. God it must suck to work at the CIA if you actually want the US to succeed

What we are living in is closer to the end of the Roman republic

The costal elites in America (and euro capitals) are The Roman elite

Flyover country and working class parts of Europe are the italian allies, the PIIGS, Eastern Europe, Japan, Middle East and other occupied foreign states are the provincials captured after the Punic wars (world wars)

We are about 3-5 decades from full blown Marius and Sulla civil war

Our ceaser/Augustus will be some moderate corpo who ushers in cyberpunk neo-feudalism

Attached: F57B1BD6-A219-42D5-9174-136001065756.jpg (604x604, 220.76K)

Pretty rich coming from the side who "elected" Bush Jr and Trump.

Trump was the first half decent leader we’ve had in 30+ years

And if you don’t think so it’s because your a retarded brainwashed npc

> Our ceaser/Augustus will be some moderate corpo who ushers in cyberpunk neo-feudalism
Uh, wait a minute

No, our biggest problem is the utter stupidity and gullibility of “people” like you going along with every single thing the rogue federal government says.
You are metastasized cancer nodules

Not my point.
My point was about the election itself, and it's worth noting none of the candidates I mentioned had the majority of votes, and got away with it by the system's biased bs.
Thus, leftists have no lessons to get from you in that regard.

>This board did not do shit.
This board didn’t conform and go along with the narratives. People that question things are discredited and silenced by labels, being ostracized, used as the scapegoat, cancelled, etc.

They’re even bringing back the “Internet Hate-Machine” stories so they can give the normies something to collectively attack for being “bad.”

Attached: 5943F3A6-B44C-4A98-AC53-7C3FBC02812C.png (452x444, 114.79K)