Prince Edward of England pushes a nigger away from the Queen in new metro line open ceremony

Based or cringe or chivalry? Pushing away an enslaved Imperial subject away from the noble Queen.

Attached: oM12eQe-1.gif (446x335, 2.43M)

They dubbed one of our Prime Ministers "The Lizard of Oz" for touching the Queen. They take that shit serious.

Attached: file.png (800x528, 632.61K)

Literally no one cares about British shit.

Chivalry.
Princes are supposed to be warriors. Not just for show.

Attached: 1651197351902.png (800x600, 542.78K)

>pushed
>literally places a hand gingerly on his arm and asks him to move
OP and the prince are both fags

Canadians do and it's funny as fuck

Iv notice the people who seem to care the most are from the US and its really fucking odd

whys the african allowed so close yet everyone else is far as fuck away guarded by cops? Why the fuck is he so interested in her buying a pop or whatever the fuck is going on?

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

I bet he's some kind of attendant or something.

Actually if you look close you can see a badge on his suit.

Decorum, you're not allowed to stand that close.

Lol no we don't, just the boomer women

>push
Oh you precious little petal.

>Push
You mean he almost sucked the nigger off.

Lmao the old fart is cosplaying as The Mask.

Attached: 1648008156372.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

BREAKING NEWS: QUEEN ELIZABETH II DIES OF MONKEY POX

Oh the irony.

Literally americans are OBSESSED with english people. You speak our language, you celebrate us having a meal with native americans once a year, you celebrate our people having a revolution against the motherland. You poke your nose in northern ireland and scotland whereas we dont give a shit about texas and cali independence movements. You are the obsessed ones not us.

You even stole the apple pie from english people and claim its american. You are theifs.

Tpp Kek

hahahahahaha

100% a manager or something similar, definetly a nog doing a better life and giving his children a better education than 90% of the people posting on this board

American women are obsessed with British royalty for some odd reason

Where the fuck is her security? it could of been a mudslime nigger with a machete.

No they just have the better baking show fuck you're bad at listening

looks like some kind of set-up
Who's the nigger?

I hate my flag and I hate my queen

It's like Downton Abbey but more gay and real.

>ere you're the Queen innit

Now this is very true. It stems from american women wanting to be piped by big british cock. They are OBSESSED with us. Everyone of them wants to marry their british prince charming. Meanwhile american men are oddballs that play with guns all day and are obese virgins. Not surprising really.

>No one started an electric fire
What a fucking waste

A bunch of English people in the New England states go back to the Plantagenets.

Anybody not linked to our culture though, I wonder why they're even interested.

Can't be too careful with niggers. No time to relax around the blacks.

It's a tradition where the queen and a nigger simulate a rape scene of a white woman in the lodndon underground. They do it once a year to show an example of progressivism, multiculturalism, anti-racism and feminism.
Truly, niggers raping white women are the best way to create an open minded, multicultural society and to fight white supremacy and patriarchy wich are the biggest threats to the United Kingdom

is she ordering a cheeseburger?

You dobt belong on/pol/ lmao

Hmm not necessarily, they just want to live the royal life and be the next Diana or something (sans being blown up in a tunnel). Basically they're gold diggers.

because we're one of the most powerful countries in the world, we're not Andorra or some other euro microstate that have funny traditions. the fact we have these weird traditions but can still drench the world in nuclear fire is pretty cool