Why does this man make Any Forums seethe so much?

Why does this man make Any Forums seethe so much?
Why is Any Forums so obsessed with this man's penis?

Seriously, he seems based to me. I go into your laptop threads and the guy is just a rich dude who likes to get pussy, is that so evil?

Attached: HunterChad.png (718x952, 1.48M)

You know why

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.01K)

Attached: 2413634553132.jpg (864x569, 67.15K)

Who this?

Attached: 1643031519352.jpg (679x971, 342.35K)

You would if you could.
Quite the opposite you penis obsessed weirdo.

Attached: 1651764859290.jpg (952x1024, 365.6K)

Attached: 1623633873625.png (555x664, 249.71K)

Attached: 1640137328744.png (700x400, 200.42K)

he fucks and parties hard. He's smashing underage pussy every day, snorting coke of a teen girl's ass and doesn't give any fucks. Dude just straight up leaves his shit at random computer repair shops and he doesn't care. He's a pure chad and Any Forums is full of seething omega cucked losers who can only dream to be half the man he is. Shit's so cash money and you ain't.

Attached: 1630172668498.jpg (763x622, 114.63K)

Based
>smokes crack
>molests cousin
>such a junkie he smokes fucking cheese
>pays for pussy
yeah based

Imagine all the MAGAtards with Hunter Bidens dickpics on their phones

2 more weeks of hunter biden dick pics will end the biden administration
trust the plan

When there are bloody 5 year olds on the end of that dick it becomes a problem

It's not his success that makes people seethe, but the amount of crime and treachery he gets away with. He's Judaism in one person.

Attached: hb-see you in court part 2.jpg.jpg (500x862, 167.15K)

There is explicit evidence he was a bagman for payments from thr Chinese government to his dad, the vice president. Stop posting.

So what you are saying is that it isn't a problem since that never happened.
So it's that he gets away with stuff that you can't. That's what makes you seethe. Understandable I guess.

Mostly this.

Attached: Bidengate.jpg (678x452, 55.13K)

Attached: excuse me man with children.jpg (1024x559, 160.3K)

Idk about the rest of Any Forums but I wish I had 1% of the Chad life Hunter Biden has had. Who here among us doesn’t wish to fuck bother your sister-in-law and her daughter (your niece)?

you sound jealous of his success and wealth. Maybe get a job nigger. "Corruption" is just something losers whine about, everyone is "corrupt"

he's more reasonable to care about than johnny depp but johnny depp has a thread all the time for his gay divorce from the gold digger he delusionally married

Did you make this thread just so you could dump your Mr. Lude folder? Sad!

The absolute state of shills those days. Shareblue is out of money and have to pay kids, or what?

Attached: got woke.png (1280x773, 1.5M)

>gets away with stuff that you can't
what did he trade to the devil for his success?

this, and op couldnt be more transparent
>pretends to be a casual observer asking an honest question
>dumps a bunch of lefty "memes" on the topic
they aren't sending their best

nigger you mad and jealous at Based Hunter Biden's chad lifestyle. You don't need to be a "shill" to see it. He has everything you don't and never will and all you have to cope with that is fake moralfag shit you'd betray immediately to be him.
Biden's got:
>A dad who loves him and gives him a comfy jobs
>nonstop teen pussy
>party rock lifestyle
>a massive cock
and all you got is:
>seethe
>cope

Attached: 2 more.jpg (571x496, 85.33K)

I don't care about his drug use, other than Biden made harsh crack laws that put millions of niggers in jail for the exact same thing.

I don't care about him fucking prostitutes, or even his goofy, but cute, cousin. I do care if foreign countries have videos of him fucking underage girls, because it compromises the presidency.

I don't care what idiots pay him to do nothing, except when he says, "10% for the big guy" meaning that his FATHER is part of the foreign country bribery scheme.

But most of all, I care that if Trump's sons did even 1% of what Hunter has done they would be in court and jail for the next 30 years. This is what pisses me off the most, the fucking IN YOUR FACE double standard for his grace, Lord Huntington Candy Dick.

Attached: honkler_council.jpg (1024x526, 58.51K)

>Why does this man make Any Forums seethe so much?
the lucky bastard fucked a loli and got away with it
>Why is Any Forums so obsessed with this man's penis?
i donno.. what's up with his penus?