There is literally an island of garbage that forms in the ocean and is on the map, but nobody does anything about it...

There is literally an island of garbage that forms in the ocean and is on the map, but nobody does anything about it. Why is the human being so vile and heartless?

Attached: garbage island.jpg (2500x1546, 741.46K)

Sorry, wrong pic.

Attached: trash.jpg (1200x1771, 199.62K)

gott strafe england

Attached: 1641094395774.jpg (843x1280, 145.05K)

fucking based

Attached: kek.gif (112x112, 47.76K)

for $1B i will go fix this problem

same pic bro

> human being
its from gooks and poos

user, you posted the same picture twice.

Fuck England and it's disgusting, fat, chavvy working class scum who come on holiday to Wales.

Attached: rs7775_thinkstockphotos-139698498-low.jpg (1200x720, 481.13K)

Smelt

based

We can see the coast. This is where the garbage is coming from.

kek

Kek based

>humans
don't worry though, we banned plastic straws and saved the earf

Attached: plastic.png (1280x900, 266.33K)

Old joke.
Literally copypasta
Newfags will get excited and clap like retards though.

This is what I have to explain to the idiots who think soggy paper straws are fine, even if every white person in the world stopped using plastic all together it wouldn't put a dent in the amount that asian countries polute plastic, we are literally suffering because of something we can't even do anything about because of muh sovreignity. and muh asian dictatorship.

Literally send a fleet of garbage crushing ships to the area. Specialized ships that efficiently retrieve the trash from the surface of the sea and deliver it to specialized ship(s), that crush and compress it into dense plastic cubes that they then dump into the ocean. Better on the bottom than on the top. Out of sight, out of mind.

>I have to explain to the idiots
This is Greta's job. She failed miserably.

Based

Wow, how can I get a London blonde girl?