NETFLIX LAYS OFF 150 EMPLOYEES

MOST OF IT IN DIVERSITY AND LGBT DEPARTMENTS.

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1652880973414.jpg (891x821, 337.54K)

Why would that be a moment to celebrate? They did their job. A huge white birth rate decline by turning them into trannies and fags and aborting most. Constant millions of shitskins flooding in. Sounds like they no longer want to promote the climate change idea that we're overpopulated.

>smug fat negresses in do-nothing 80k positions about to get axed
>have no skills to get any other job
very nice. clown world crashing and burning is the dumpster fire i always wanted to smell.

>they were gonna niggerfy Matilda
Oh thank god. Piracy is literally saving the world

I can't wait until all diversity and inclusion and HR departments are gutted

>netlix axes Matilda
>look up cast
>half are niggers
maybe they're realizing that forced diversity, especially in stories where they don't belong, doesn't sell

>60-70 employees in social media
>SOCIAL MEDIA
how. even one is too much.

Lol, guess the troons now have to learn to code

Whatever's going on, it's not about the money. At the end of the day Nextflix exists to brainwash the masses, not to make a profit. After all it was co-founded by a relative of Eddy Bernays, the grandfather of modern psychological warfare.

The best part is.. it’s too late. They allowed the kikes to nose dive them and there is no pulling up. Second best part is, none of it matters anyway because we’re just a few years away from total collapse.

Now do the jew show Big Mouth.

GET WOKE :D :D :D :D :D
GO BROKE :( :( :( >_

SOOOO BASED AND REDPILLED, SHLOMO!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!

The only time we will have "broken the conditioning" is when we're standing over a hill of their skulls. These scumbags don't get to walk everything back after everything they've done and tried to do. I'll never forgive or forget and I hope none of you do as well.

is the nigger flood over? people in 100 years are going to look back and think, "they suddenly turned 80% nigger, and then the niggers all vanished in 2030?!?!?!"

It actually is about money. Shareholders aren’t willing to lose money to spread woke shit.

Didn’t this happen weeks ago?

Go woke, get broke.

The Right is always right.

Fuck trannies and their jew enablers.

The people have spoken.

This. This is not a victory. It's jews realizing that they're doing too good of a job at destroying White people and the goyim are starting to wake up.

They're going into safety mode but they will continue Thier plan at a slower pace.

Attached: 1652889494933.png (598x583, 55.85K)

Fag bros....?

They dont need kikeflix anymore.

It has served its purpose. Now its controlled demolition.

The tranny mind virus has been forced upon the next generation...

>abortioned

Attached: antiracist_baby.jpg (1200x1200, 195.34K)

>Shareholders aren’t willing to lose money to spread woke shit.
except, they absoltuely ARE willing to lose money to spread woke shit.

these people arent "losing" anything. its all fake money, provided by jew banks.
the goal is culture war, and propaganda spreading and this is utterly critical to the liberal world order, and no "loss" of money will ever stop that

>maybe they're realizing

It's been known for awhile now user. Yet they kept pumping it out. It's not about money, until they start to actually sink. Then they cut the fat, load up on money again, then keep up with their propaganda.

They're only pulling back because White people Are waking up. Jews are still in control they're just cooling down in the narrative to make the goyim feel safe again. NEVER RELAX.

"Go woke, for broke" misses the point. Jews are fucking scared about blowback from whites.

Fuck off retard shill, Netflix isn't responsible for policies enacted in the 1960s. Netflix bisnbeijgnforced to cutback because they're getting huge losses. you're fired

Some of you are so boomer brained. The woke are still in control they're just going underground. The market won't change things for White people. The Jews/woke need to be sniffed and hunted out of institutions.

the biggest "shareholders" are goyim pension money "managed" by kikes. there is no profit motive whatsoever
look up blackrock, vanguard and ESG scores and learn something about the world you actually live in

>Social media is being outed as fake
>All these globohomo corporations like Disney and Netflix are getting axed
I had no hope for this next gen but angry Gen Xers are doing what we millennials and zoomers were too stupid to do.

I hope that redwall series is safe

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 6.6K)

its over anyways get over it, piracy win, again, always.

Oh thank god. Just when I was about to cancel it.

We're tired of this fucking horse shit.