Americans will defend this

Attached: IMG_20220518_175941_221.jpg (740x1280, 216.78K)

Saniqua should've been charged more for her chimpout.

They charge you extra money in American hospitals just to touch your own baby.

>Muh obsessive d&c daily euro post.
Kys

>explain to mutts that they're getting raped on healthcare is "D&C"
Americans are fucked in the head

Just don't cry lmao

Better than paying half your income in taxes for shitty health care.

Attached: blog_oecd_healthcare_spending_2018.gif (1263x634, 46.24K)

her own fault for giving money to the medical establishment in the first place. wonder how many meds she's on.

Seeing paper work like this makes me sick to my stomach and confirms to me that the NEET hermetic lifestyle is the way to go, other people can have kids I’m cool

Both options really fucking suck.

>he believes this half niggress when she says her sister was just crying
You're fucked in the head.

Crying is okay but when you need a mental health counselor to check off boxes to make sure your not suicidal, and to help you with outreach programs, it costs money. Nobody is going to counsel you for free unless they are family.

niggers dude I swear!

Shill post.

Attached: file.png (961x352, 196.68K)

“Brief crying” is probably them putting it lightly. The little nig was probably throwing a full blown tantrum running all over the office making everyone’s time there miserable, but go off kween

cry is free

You pay more

lol you're a dumbass, you can cry in the hospital, but when you request counsel they need to do a assessment. It's like a 30 minute to hour long assessment that she requested probably because she was bored

Because I have more money than you and I spend it on nicer healthcare moron.

This

? That’s not for crying. That says brief emotional behavior assessment.

If you're at the point of needing medical care, insurance really doesn't mean shit, you really don't even have to pay medical debt.

>n-n-NO I'm not getting ripped off I'm just rich is all
LMAO so much mutt cope. You're definitely poor.

Attached: 1260.png (686x798, 65.51K)

It is medical assessment

I wish I could charge people for annoying the fuck out of me.

Stop coping over our jewish system, retard

Based mutts teaching bitches to stop crying

keep dreaming

If she cried for 15 minutes, how could you not bill for the time that a doctor or nurse sat there and told her to shut the fuck up, tears never helped anyone?

A fool and his money are soon parted kek

US Healthcare is based. Spend $200/month pre-tax for a PPO with a $500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket max. If you don't know how to shop for healthcare it's your own fault. Also stop being fat.

Based mutts teaching babies early how much the world is going to suck.

>Has to get a therapist because your kid is a psycho
>but why they charge me for the therapist?!
Fucking niggers

should have charged more

What's the population difference?

>hehe so what if our healthcare is shit its better than paying extra
>o-ok so what if we pay extra I-I umm.. Uhh.... I uhh.....

>Based mutts teaching babies early how much the world is going to suck.
They figure that but out when the doctor cuts off part of their penis for Sandra Bullock

Attached: 125.jpg (900x1321, 352.62K)

>be annoying bitch that cries over everything
>get charged for it
doctor kinda based ngl

It doesn't matter you coping mutt. Also show your flag lmao this is just sad

Based mutts traumatize infants to create future psychopaths to kill brown "people".

>B...b...b...I don't pay for healthcare at the point of service!
This is the ultimate cope. It's like I drive a new BMW with heated leather seats and you drive a used 97 Geo Metro and say, "Ha, that guy paid more money for his nicer car!" So not only do I make more money than you, the government takes more of your money. You only pay less in healthcare because the government limits how much you can buy.

Attached: CanadavsUS.png (777x177, 31.45K)

>It doesn't matter
But it does, you coping eskimo.

>B-but muh mean nominal GDP! That means I'M rich!
You pay twice. You pay more. It's time to stop coping you derelict cuckold

>But it does
I want to hear your hilarious amerimutt attempt at an explanation for why you think this is the case

>provider billed
Looks like they didn't charge her a thing for it.

I bet her doctor is a fat jew

>B...b...our government limits how much we can spend on healthcare so ours is better
Have fun waiting 6 months to get an MRI. I could get one today if I wanted. No wonder everyone Canadian that isn't a loser and has money comes to the US for healthcare.

>CRYING ISN'T FREE

I always wondered, is the CIA truly based? Accelerationists by design? or by accident?

>waste 40 minutes crying about how your daddy won't buy you a new iPhone
>Get charged for wasting a doctor's time.

Would an eskimo be able to understand that 330 million people can be kind of expensive?
Should we price it in wampum, skrimshaw walrus tusks, or beer for you?

It kind of depends.
They were pretty fucking based in Chile, ngl.

>it's better because we spend less
>oh it's more? I meant it's better because we spend more!
$40 for crying
$hundreds for touching your own baby
>better
Time to stop coping

Attached: 133.png (843x412, 483.98K)

Would someone with a common core education system have a difficult time comprehending scaling?

ICD 10 code Z13.30 (probably). The healthcare provider needs to determine if the patient has their shit together or not. If not, they are not likely to follow doctors orders which increases their risk of mortality.

Pay it and shut up. Tell her not to cry next time.

>shaniqua goes to the emergency room
>literally nothing wrong with her
>goes anyway
>sits in the waiting room shrieking and throwing a fit because her fucking foot hurts or something
>people with actual emergencies have to sit and wait for 45 minutes so an entire medical team can evaluate this sheboon
>45 minutes, doctors ascertain that there's nothing wrong with her and send her on her way
>stands and throws another tantrum about the bill they gave her
>goes home and bitches about it on Twitter
>in the end it all gets billed to Obamacare anyway
There is no possible way to have a functional healthcare system of any kind as long as the US is full of niggers and illegals. This is what Euros can't understand. Your nigger problem is only in its infancy; wait until you have a real nigger problem. Then come back and tell us how dysfunctional our healthcare system is.

Seriously; I shell out for premium insurance just so I don't have to put up with this kind of retarded ghetto bullshit.

This thread has really changed my estimation of Amerimutts.

The average American pays very little out of pocket for health insurance because the vast majority of the costs are covered by employers, while enjoying a significantly lower tax burden than the average Canadian. I guess you have a problem with corporations paying for my health care instead of other working class people. How's that boot taste?

>Time to stop coping
Time to stop projecting.

Healthcare is comparable if not better in many other nations on average.

When they talk about America having the "best" healthcare, it's talking about the cream of the crop doctors that are some of the best in their fields, which work in America at the top hospitals and universities.

However, your average rural hospital or your average small city hospital / clinic is not going to be providing the "best" healthcare you can get, and that is what the majority of Americans are receiving.

>How's that boot taste?
Don't know mutt, you tell me

>n-no u!!!1

Attached: 1625214307605.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

So, if we have two doctors, and one only wants ten skrimshaw tusks but you'll have to wait six weeks and another wants forty skrimshaw tusks but he'll see you in one day, which is the better deal?
If it turns out to be something like a metastizing cancer, the earlier one gets treatment the better.