It's Over

It's Over.

Attached: r498digla9091.jpg (1284x908, 86.85K)

Hotdogs are such trash food, 75% of that shit isn't even meat.

biden would lose so fast if costco blamed him kek.

GET INTO THE MEGA THREAD ANONS
ITS FUCKING OVER

burgers marching on the capital as we speak

>2.50 for jew sausage and soda
Still quite the deal.

Unironically, if something happens to the fast food, that will cause NPCs to wake up to how bad things really are. Burgers will save us all.

>Burgers will save us all.
lol
this desu

NOOOOO NOT THE HOT DOGERINO

This is going to ruin me, I was just barely getting by to begin with. I need to find a way to break this hot dog addiction.

Americans are liquid pigshit and eat it also

Source?

Unironically the best thing to come out of capitalism

Attached: file.png (650x360, 345.46K)

Do you live in a Sheetz state? Their 50 cent hot dogs are my weakness. I get like 8 hot dogs and it's only like $5.

I just saw a canuck complain about this specific item 2 or three days ago

Your mom really let's you have 8 hot dogs?

One hot dog is like 3 bites for any man who isn't a malnourished zoomer. If you can't eat 4 at a minimum, you might as well start transitioning.

Canceling membership, this is fucking communism.

Americans are ridiculously embarrassing, I am almost wanting a vpn so I’m not associated with this. Just bragging about shoving meat down your throat. Dick shaped meat

Are you 100% nordic?

We already know the answer to this

If this is true we will finally see the March of the Boomers. $1.50 Costco hotdogs are a staple of the middle class, and everyone will notice and talk about it. This actually has potential for real political implications, since it highlights inflation in such an obvious and universal way.

Shut up neckbeard. I am in the top .01% of healthy men on Any Forums. Hot dogs are my once a month treat. I haven't drank soda since 2007, stopped drinking alcohol years ago, and eat way over the recommended daily serving of fruits and vegetables. I am almost certainly healthier than you.

oh jesus christ this is bad

Fucking newfags

We're getting old billy.

kek, unironically yes.

>stock corrections are famines

>8 * 1.50 = like $5

If you can eat ulimited samples at costco then why do they even sell hot-dogs?

Interesting.

I get toppings that cost extra retard.

Neck yourself leaf and go back.

Attached: catalogNigger.png (433x298, 79.45K)

that's fake you retard

my life is over

Fake and gay

This. inb4 the old CEO kills the department responsible for the change

We already can't afford houses. If food become a luxury, this whole house of cards will collapse

THIS IS NOT OKAY, WE NEED TO DESTROY THE US, THAT HOTDOG ITS THE LAST PILLAR OF THE SIMULATION!

glad I got one just about 2 weeks ago with my mom (literal dino nugget NEET here). Cozy, may it RIP

however Costco looks like an international airport with the entire 3rd world roaming through it which isn't cool

picrel this + Sweet Baby Rays = dine as though one were a King

Attached: dinonuggets.jpg (1252x1252, 192.92K)

Fucking as un American as it gets leaf. Go suck on some maple syrup, im sure it is super healthy for you.

Attached: 1632891819433.png (401x400, 120.27K)

America has fallen